7

I followed Will into the cave, only to find that Cleo and Lewis were still there, looking extremely awkward.

"What are you guys doing down here?" Asked Will. Cleo looks to Lewis for support, but he's as baffled as she is.

"Oh, we, we, come down here all the time!" She said in a slightly higher pitched voice. I can tell she's hiding something, but at least I know what it is. If I can tell, so can Will. He sets down his pack and grabs a small hammer from it, walking over to a crater in the wall. Lewis going over and introduces himself, saying that this place is just ordinary, and talks about Will's hammer for a bit. I walk over to the others. Rikki whispered,

    "Lethia, find out what he knows, ask him." I nodded and turned to Will.

    "What exactly did you see last time?" I asked, putting real concern into my wonderful acting voice. Will looked at me and then at the wall.

    "It wasn't like this. I only saw it for a second. There was this....shimmer. And the whole wall was coated with water. Then these bolts of, energy, starting shooting out of it. This thing rose out of the water." Will walked to the edge of the pool, reenacting the scene in his mind. "It looked so real. I wanted to touch it."

    He reached out his hand and smiled, then drew it back and stumbled backward. Honestly, he did look a bit crazy. He turned back to us. "And that's it." Rikki looks at him skeptically. Oh no, she's about to go on a rant.

    "So, this tiny trickle down the side of this cave just happens to flood the whole wall, and then a thing rises out of the water and knocks you unconscious?" I tried to say stop, but she continued. "You're crazy. Give me one real piece of evidence that proves it." He looked at her like he was about to either cry or scream.

    "I- I need some fresh air." He stammered, then grabbed his bag and almost ran to the entrance.

    "Happy now?" Bella said to Rikki. I said nothing, just ran after Will, still holding my backpack. I heard a faint, 'It had to be done.' From Rikki, but I didn't care to hear the rest. After a long jog through the woods I finally caught up to Will, who was going straight back to his boat.

    "Oh, come to tell me how insane I am?" He said, refusing to look at me. I kept up with his pace, following his long strides across the island.

    "No, I'm not. You're not insane. Now stop running away from me and listen!" He slowed down, not realizing how fast he was going, but continued to walk to his boat. "You were really out of it when we found you, but that doesn't mean you're insane."

    "Just delusional." He replied. I shrug and he gives me a small smile.

    "Alright, now that that's cleared up, let's continue our questions. Favorite place on the world?"

    "Underwater, anywhere. How about you?" He replies without even a second of thought.

    "The basement of my new house." I say. He gives me a look.

    "Why?"

    "Because it has a racing pool, a diving pool, and a tunnel leading to the ocean. It has all of the constellations painted on the ceiling, so I can sit with the lights off and stare at the stars in the middle of the day." He whistles, and I laugh. "It's ridiculous, but so cool. Some diving fanatics built it, so the diving pool reaches 90 meters deep. There's supposedly a secret room down there, but I've yet to see it."

    "That's so cool! I'd do anything to see that!" I look at him with a sly smile.

    "Anything?" He nods, unknowing of my smile.

    "Anything." My sly smile turns to a mischievous grin.

    "Alright then. Meet me at the dolphin center at noon tomorrow." He looks over, slightly confused. "You said anything. I'm going to test that." His confusion clears and he grins.

    "Then I'll get to test the diving pool?" I smirk and nod. We both start to grin, and we didn't realize that we had reached the boat. I take off my pack and toss it in. He gets it ready and is about to push off when he turns to me.

    "Do you need a ride?" I shake my head and look down. He nodded and pushed off. I watched as he sailed away, and I might have imagined it, but I think he watched me too.

    I walk a bit into the jungle until he's out of sight, then dive smoothly into the water. I explore the reefs a bit before going home. Amazingly colorful, multitudes of fish, and yes, a shark or two. They don't swim away when I get near, but they don't attack. They just let me join, and I swim along gratefully, watch their graceful bodies glide through the water. I exited their group and swam towards home, thinking about tomorrow.

   What should I have Will do? Should I be a bit mean or use it to my advantage? Do I make him clean up fish poop or do I make him entertain Ronnie? I decide on the less cruel of the two, and smile as I glide through the water. I finally reach the tunnel and enter my house. The lights aren't on, so the stars on the top are lit softly, encasing the huge room in a soft glow. I hoist myself out and dry off, totally ready for tomorrow.

**((I find it totally strange that real people are reading this.... It's like when you find out that a celebrity has a celebrity crush. Just that weird feeling like 'woah, they have actual lives and thoughts JUST LIKE ME'.

Actually it's nothing like that, I just wanted to say that.

Comment please?

I'll go now.))**