Chapter 1

It was the same dream again, I was about 4 in an airport and waving him goodbye, hugging a young lady and gentleman, she wispered into my ears 'I hope to see you soon my daughter Inshallah (God willing), I hope to welcome you into my house as my daughter' then I wake up, I sigh to myself, why is it that I can only remember this memory and that too for the last 22 years.

My name is Falak Sheikh and currently I'm 26 years old, working in a boring old office the '9 to 5 job' I call it. I wish my life was more exciting but it just involves my work and looking after my younger sister, Sana and my elderly father.
I hear a buzzing sound, Daisy my best friend is currently ringing me, looking at the clock, shit! am going to be late to work and not today of all days, the office where I work is being taken over by an Arab company today. Poor Simon he had to sell his most beloved company to the powerful Malik company, based in Saudi. I know ladies what your thinking a gorgeous hot sexy Arab billionaire (I don't think zillionare is a word) in our office but that's not the case, not if you know Mr Armaan Malik.

Armaan Malik is the heart throb of ladies all around the world, weather young or old, in the front page of every magazine known to man, only 27 years old and the youngest millionaire of our times and the CEO of Malik Corporation, handsome, sexy and very arrogant, rude and heartless, today is the day where out fate is decided, today Mr Malik is coming in to complete the takeover and rumours are going around the place that he will be firing people, I sincerely pray to God I'm not one of them.
I need this job to survive and look after my family.

Anyways better answer the call, 'Falakkkkkkk where the f#@* are you girl, (I think she made me half deaf) it's 7.00 and we have to be in the office by 8.30 hurry, get your ass to the bus stop I'll meet you there at 8.00, get up nowwww!' she put the phone down, damn better get up and face the day.

Hey all hoped you liked the first chapter, if you think it's boring please don't stop reading it will get more interesting, promise x BTW choose Jacqueline Fernández as Falak :)