Chapter 5

Falak pov

Anyone could tell that this was Armaan Malik, no normal guy would look so sexy, handsome, and a little too cocky in a black suit and black shades, he had that air of confidence about him in the way he was walking, his strides stated that he was a man of importance and he was not to be messed with.

As soon as he entered the office everyone turned to stare at him, our company was a medium sized businesses consisting of around 100 staff or so all stopped what they were doing, especially the ladies to literally stare their eyes out at him.
"phewww honey is it hot in here or what.... That man is fiiinnneee!!! " stated Daisy waving a piece of paper like a mini fan. He came into the office with another younger version of himself a dashing looking young man, around my age but less cocky and more bored.

He looked around the office with Simon and a few other guys in black suits with Simon getting him to try to meet everyone in each department, he was very polite and friendly to everyone stating a brief hello and giving them his dashing smile, I could imagine all the ladies wishing he would wisk them away. The younger looking guy we managed to hear while Simon was introducing him was Armaan's younger brother, Sahir.

He wasn't able to meet everyone but before heading into the meeting room Simon hurriedly brought him over to where Daisy and myself were standing near our desks and gave him a brief introduction, "Mr Malik this are two of my best members of staff, Daisy Shah and Falak Sheikh both a wonderful asset to this company and both working in the household section of our magazine" stated Simon making both of us blush tomato red.

"Miss Shah and Miss Sheikh its pleasure to meet you both, thank you for your hard work with this company so far and I hope we get a chance to continue working together" stated Armaan smoothly without taking his eyes of us, Daisy beemed a bright smile, looking completely like a dork and shook his hand, whereas I murmured a brief hello and thank you and refused to shake his hand him being a guy and all. Mr cocky took off his black shades twisted his head a bit to the side and gave me a small smirk before stating "Falak" with an exagation on the K, he gave me a brief wink before heading off leaving me there with my mouth open wide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sahir pov

Looking at her staring open mouthed at Armaan bhai I smile I could tell she was a beauty even with a hijab on, she had a beautiful light complexion wearing just the right amount of make up, however I'm not here for this business crap, I'm going to have my own fun and let Armaan bhai deal with this shit .

Hey guys xxxx hope your enjoying the book so far and it's not too boring, these are just the few beginning chapters and I promise the rest will be more interesting and the chemistry between Falak and Armaan will begin to surface, keep reading!!! x