Chapter 19

Assalamualaikum everyone!! Have had over 11k reads for this book so far so wanna say a huge huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read it, Jazakallah khair.

Hope you enjoy this chapter too xx

Armaan pov

Did I just hear correctly, I blinked my eyes a few times and continued to stare at her, getting out of my daze I got up and confidently walked towards her, I saw her deliberately lowering her gaze, too bad I thought, you shouldn't have rated me out of 10 I thought mischievously.

I stopped in front of her and pulled her to her feet, placing my finger under her chin I slowly lifted her head up and with the intimate touch, by which I assumed she was surprised her eyes immediately lifted up and came into direct contact with mine.

She suddenly moved her face away so I had lost contact with her soft skin, I knew it was wrong to touch her and reminded myself to stay within my limits, but how could I control myself when she looked so beautiful.

Placing both my hands on either side of her shoulders, as if trapping her I breathed in her scent, it was her natural scent, it was earthy yet flowery, it was delicate, relaxing and arousing all at the same time.

Narrowing my gaze, and knowing she was going to think I was a bas***d I spoke carefully and confidently "I'm leaving London on Sunday, so I don't think you should be thinking too much about me honey!" I said with a wink and a smug smile, knowing it was going to shatter her, but also thinking a about my mother and the girl send wanted me to meet, and at same time I felt Falak loosen herself from my grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falak pov

What had I done?

After those words had flowed from his lips my anger had increased more by the second.

My patience was running out, and I was a very patient person, my temper was raging, thinking about the way he had touched me, his fingers running along my chin. Anger boiled through my body. I barely thought about my actions the only thought running through my head was wanting to wipe that smug smile of his face as soon as possible.

I raised my hand back. I threw my hand forward as hard as I could, whipping it across his face. The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the walls. Vibrations of the pain started in my palm red from the slap and spread all the way to my finger tips.

My palm was bright red, the exact same red mark that matched the one on her face. He stared at me with eyes wide as his hand slowly made it to his red cheek.

My eyes wide, thinking about what I had done, but deep within I knew I didn't feel any guilt, especially when I had laid my heart bare before him and he had effortlessly trampled over it. My anger was increasing over the minute.

"You have no right to touch me Mr Malik, you have no right to make a joke of my feelings and you definitely have no right to shamelessly look at me, for the remaining time we are stuck in the bloody room, you stay on your side of the room and I'll sit on mine. I don't want you to speak to me and I definitely don't want to talk to you.

I assumed you to be a gentleman, I disregarded the media's opinion of you, they thought you were a player, with a disregard for anyone's feelings, I thought you were more than that, but I assumed wrong, I mean who can blame me I thought my best friend was like a sister to me when she stabbed me in the back then of course I can be wrong about you! " I poured my heart out to him and pushed him away from me.

He stumbled back but had a look of anger in his eyes, what did he have to be anry about, I thought bitterly, I was the one who had just confessed to liking him and he didn't care, he had no right to feel anything.

I sat down quietly hoping he would keep quiet all night and not say anything to me, he was leaving on Sunday he said, that was in 5 days and I couldn't wait for him up leave and never see his ugly face again.

Looking at my watch it was passed 12 in the morning, luckily the cleaners came in at 6am, therefore only under 6 hours with Mr Malik, and then I would run from here and possibly come back to work on Monday knowing he had left the country. I just prayed that Sana and my father weren't worried about me too much, I knew they wouldn't be as lately I had been working on my project at work and had been coming home late, so I prayed they just assumed I was working late, I didn't want them to needlessly worry about me, and with this thought I feel into a deep sleep that I had been craving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan pov

Looking at her peacefully sleeping, the pure innocence showed on her beautiful face.

Her peaceful and tranquil dreams blocking the dangers of the outside world, she looked like an angel sitting in front me me, I wish I could make her mine, but unfortunately kismet had other plans. Listening to her soft breathing, it seemed as if my world stood still.

That was hard writing :) hope you liked the chapter and enjoyed reading it. Do please vote and comment. Keep smiling xxx