Chapter 4

Armaan's pov

Sitting in my private jet, we were just about to land in London, me and Sahir, my younger brother were on our way to finalise the deal with the Runway magazine. Sipping on my glass of pineapple juice, i picked up the latest issue of The Diva, an noticed an double spread on me, why does the media assume they know everything about me and my personal life. I quickly scan through the article and catch a few words, 'undoubtedly handmade' , 'multimillionaire' , 'his latest conquest', 'Hira Qureshi', 'sexy model', putting the magazine down in disgust, I close my eyes waiting for my pilot to inform us of our arrival.

"We hope you have a pleasant stay in London Mr Malik""thank you Mark for a safe flight "I inform my pilot just before departing the jet.
After completing all the formalities we make our way to my personal chauffeur awaiting our arrival. Whilst walking to our limousine Sahir  repeat the same thing he mentioned a while back, "bhai (brother) why have you brought me with you to London when you are fully aware I have no interest in the family business" having heard this from him again and again from the time of departure I stare at him angrily "I don't care weather you have an interest or not, dad wanted you to accompany me on this trip and you are fully aware I never go against dad's wishes" I inform him. He mutters something in reply, which thankfully I don't hear.

Locating my driver he takes our luggage and escorts us to the car, London weather being unpredictable as always, here it was June and it was still on the chilly side, having sat down in my limo I informed the driver to escorts us to the Runway Magazine office based in the Docklands. Putting on my shades all sorts of thoughts were running through my mind, how was I going to 'fix ' the magazine, how were the staff going to behave after the redundancies, the sooner the problems were sorted the sooner I could go back to home to Dubai, and get back to work there.

The car suddenly stopped with a jerk, "sorry sir for the abrupt stop, but your destination has arrived"