Chapter 24

A pounding headache wakes me. I open my eyes to find I am not in my bedroom or Alexa's. Where the heck am I?

Sitting up, I see Alexa and Rose sprawled out on the floor, both fast asleep, still in their bathing suits. Looking down, I notice I'm still in my bathing suit also.

The room we're in seems like a parlor of sorts. It has a couple plush couches, the cushions all over the room. A coffee table holds four glasses. Each of them has a chocolate residue at the bottom.

I squint at glasses, trying to remember last night and how in the world I got in here. Nothing. I remember nothing. Deciding to explore the rest of the room to see if I remember anything from last night, I push myself off the ground. I peek behind each of the couches just to see a pile of cushions. On one pile of cushions is silly string. How did we get access to silly string?

I walk around to the final couch and just see another pile of cushions. I'm about to turn away when I notice the pile of cushions is moving. Holy crap. My heart starts to beat faster as I stare at the cushions. They rise and fall. Up and down. What do I do? You see what's under the cushions, idiot. Thanks, inner me, you've always been a real help.

Using my toe, I kick away one of the cushions. Underneath it lays a leg. A freaking leg. Holding back a scream, I kick away the rest of the cushions revealing a man. I stare at him contently until I realize who he is. Will. Our server from last night. Okay, technically, he wasn't our server but that's what he called himself.

Looking at him, I remember last night. The chocolate drinks-which I'm pretty sure were spiked. Running around the White House like we were mad. Alexa and Rose's awful dancing. The prank on the president. Oh my gosh. We pulled a prank on the president. The president. But how did we get in here? Wait, we pulled the prank on the president and then ran in here. I think.

I'm lost thought and someone's hand on my ankle makes me scream. I look down to see Will's hand on my ankle and a part of me relaxes and I kick his hand off my ankle. But now he's awake. As is Rose and Alexa.

"What the heck Camry?" Will mutters as he sits up.

"How did we get in here?" Rose asks her voice alert.

"The question shouldn't be how we got in here but where here is," Alexa sighs.

"So where is here?" Will asks.

They all look at each other in confusion.

"You guys seriously don't remember anything from last night?" I groan, sitting down.

They all shake their heads. So I start my explanation of what happened. When I finish, everyone stares at me in shock.

"So basically, this is all Will's fault," I glare at the boy on the floor next to me.

"How is this my fault?" he scoffs.

"You spiked our drinks. Or our chocolate to be exact," I fire back at him.

"I thought you wanted them to be spiked," he put his hands up in surrender.

I stare at him for second, debating whether I should attack him or not. If I attacked him and killed him, that'd be a lot of paper work. Yeah, I probably shouldn't attack him.

"How old are you?" I ask.

He stares at me shocked, obviously not expecting the question. Then expression goes from shocked to smug.

"I'm 22," he smirks.

"And how old do you think we are?" I ask, trying to sound innocent.

"Um, 21 to 23," he shrugs.