Chapter 6: Deseption

I am so sorry that this little part took so long to come out school started and its just crazy! I will try harder in the future to get chapters out faster but for now I hope you like it!     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~               

                                                                                          ~Maxon~

I wake gagged and tied up, my captors are nowhere to be seen. Neither is America.  I try to move my head to see my surroundings but a sharp pain explodes behind my eyes, gasping I squeeze my eyes shut. Taking a deep breath I open them again. As I begin to yell for someone I hear foot steps coming this way, I see the silhouette of a figure coming around the corner. The man turns the corner and a familiar voice  shatters the silence , "well well, I see that a least one person hasn't failed me." stepping into the light I am horrified to see aspen standing in front of me. "it was a pitty I couldn't of gotten you kriss and America, but sadly we had to get rid of kriss."

"WHAT?!" I bellowed, "YOU KILLED MY WIFE!"

"yes I did and what a pitty too, and as you can probably tell America is not here.  she some how got away....."

'what do you mean got away?" I say in a defeated voice

"lets say one of my trusted colleges betrayed me, and has taken America away."

"away where?" I ask

" I have said to much now good night." turning he slams the door behind him and I'm left with only my thought to keep me company.