Ash Ketchum, I Love You

A.N: Yahoo, last chapter. To be honest with you, sometimes I read this whole fic all over again and start giggling because OMG IS SO FLOOOFFY ack :'D (I EAT FLUFF FOR BREAKFAST MUHAHAHA)

Thanks a lot for those who bothered to read this, yaa? If you loved it, then aww, thank you, I love you too! (Giant hug) and if not, then I'm sowwy :( (sulks in a corner and cries)

Let me know what you thought of it, I love hearing feedback (but pwease don't be mean, I'm a massive easily-butthurt baby) :D

Weird cliché confession is weird.

Enjoy le last chapter nyaa~? I'm thinking of re-editing and migrating more stories in here, as well as posting new ones...

HONTOU NI ARIGATOU!

****************************************************************************************

It wasn't too difficult for Ash to get to Jaune Plaza as the alleyway leading to it was only a few metres from where he stood chatting with Sakura. What was difficult though, was getting to approach the so called 'trainer and her Pokémon' standing in front of the yellow monument. If you asked him what he felt at the moment, the hazel-eyed boy probably would have described it as 'terrified for his life'.

Upon stepping foot in the plaza, he immediately felt cold eyes raking up and down his physique; the aura of the girl's eyes feeling way too deadly and menacing for him. Ash couldn't even directly look at her - she was that scary - but from a risky glimpse he noticed that she wore an entirely ragged black dress with crimson edges that fell down to her feet and vampire-looking makeup, complete with thick eyeliner and bloody red lipstick. He also didn't think that was for a costume party - her very red eyes were daring him to think so.

Eevee, Chespin, Fletchling and Pikachu also sensed the dangerous aura around the creepy trainer and immediately had their guards up. The sound of electric sparks combined with growling and snarling could be heard from behind Ash as he continued to pull the trolley into the heart of the plaza (and nearer to the intimidating girl). The ravenette swallowed a strenuous gulp of air, making it a goal to himself to complete the scavenger hunt even if there were, err, unapproachable people along the way.

"Hi..." He smiled shakily at the mysterious trainer after finally getting close to her. She merely glared back, carmine orbs boring their very souls into hazel ones. She reminded the Pikachu Trainer of a horrifying ghost Pokémon who couldn't speak and horrified the life out of people just by existing. Luckily for him, the hunt was almost over. 'Just ask for the Mail and gift, then leave...' He repeated to himself as a soothing mantra. 'Just ask for the Mail and gift, then leave...'

"Err, I'm Ash. You are?"

"..."

"Okay, uuh, I'll just..."

"..."

"Umm, uhh, are you the trainer I need to come to?"

"..."

"Errr, okay then."

Ash tried to subtly look around to see if there were other people in the plaza. He probably approached the wrong person, but she was unfortunately the only one around. She just kept glaring at him, which made him fidget nervously in the awkward silence.

"Lavinia. Yes. Here." She answered his questions monosyllabically in a quiet tone. Lavinia stretched out her hand to him as she held a sky blue and hot pink envelope, Ash's name delicately written on the front. A Lovely Mail for him. And he had to receive it. From her. With his hands. Even though she scared him. Well, wasn't that just lovely...