Chapter 2

Author's note: It's chapter 2! (yay) There will now be POV switches. Also with this story, Levi is not corporal/commander (whatever) as of right now *wink* and he's a little more nice. Sorry for him being OOC.

Last Chapter:

"As I said, there is urgent business that needs to be discussed."

"Oh...well, May I ask for your name please."

"Um *cough* Levi Ackerman."

----LEVI'S POV----

As I told (y/n) my name she smiled at me while a piece of her (h/l) (h/c) hair fell in front of her face. She waved and took my horse into the barn. I walked to the house (y/n) pointed out earlier and knocked on the door. A tall stocky man answers the door, while a petite woman was wiping the face of a small child at a table (mini author's note: I would like to think Levi is pleased with her cleaning here). "I am Levi Ackerman from the survey corps and bring important information" I said. The man gestures me in.

----Meanwhile/ YOUR POV----

I took Levi's horse into the barn to let it rest up. The horse followed me obediently. 'Must have been very well trained', I thought to myself. It was all black and very short next to Joey and Topthorn. But, it was really friendly as I petted it's head and gave it some carrots.

Once I finished taking care of Levi's horse I walk into the house. As I opened the door I hear "The titans are coming."

----LEVI'S POV----

While I told the couple the terrible news, (y/n) stepped through the door. She immediately gasped and joined her parents with worried looks on their faces.

"I was sent by Commander Erwin to warn you and get you out of here safely with as many supplies as possible." I explained. They all stared at me with sorrowful eyes. All except the little girl. She walked up to me and asked what a titan is in an innocent voice. I kneeled down to her level (probably not that far *giggles*) and patted her head. "The titans are horrible monsters that ruin everything in their path." I made sure to leave out the details. "This is why I'm here. I'm going to take you and your family to a safe place." I said.

After a dead silent few minutes, (y/n) and her dad decided to get two carts from the barn. When they were done doing that, they gathered their belongings and putting them in one of the carts. The other was used for hay and feed for the animals we would bring (What is meant with this is like a sort of cattle drive. Gotta save da meats I mean cows).

----YOUR POV----

As we finished putting our stuff in the carts, I noticed Levi staring off into the distance. I ask "Whatcha staring at?" He then looked at me with a serious face saying "They're coming".

Author's note: I know short chapter again but next chapter will have some action teehee :) . Sorry for any grammar/spelling errors btw.