Chapter 5

Author's note: OMG 100+ views wooooooooooooo! Triple digits! Thank you reader-chan. I never thought this brain throw-up would get that many views. Love y'all!

Last Chapter:

----YOUR POV----

I decided to walk around to relieve any lingering sadness. While doing so, I see three teenagers maybe a little younger than I. They were two boys, one brown haired and one blonde haired, and a black haired girl. I waved at them and they started to walk to me.

This Chapter:

----YOUR POV----

" Hey what's your name? I'm Eren , this is Mikasa, and that's  Armin." the brunette said while holding out his hand to shake.

"Hello my name's (y/n). Nice to meet you." I said awkwardly grabbing his hand.

"Same, but whatcha doin' walking around here?" he replied.

"To be honest I'm lost. I'm new to this district so..."

"Your new, wow! Let us show you around." Armin offered.

"Um... ok. I need to get to the animal pens near the entrance gate at some point though."

"Of course." said Mikasa.

We all walked for hours around the Trost district finding all then useful spots and stores. Seeing how packed this place was with so many people and buildings made me miss the openness of home, but it wasn't like anything I've ever seen before. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were talking about how they were present during the Shiganshina attack and I thought about how similar these guys were to me. Eventually, Eren started to mention how he wanted to join the Survey corps and kill all titans. It was a bit intense, but he had such determination. Mikasa and Armin agreed with him.

"Hey (y/n), what do you plan on doing with your life?" Eren asked.

"Well... I was planning on taking over my parents' farm, but it's gone now. Anyways, you guys made being a scout sound amazing and awe-inspiring. I also had a survey member help me. They did a fantastic job, had an intriguing personality, and had a good heart"

"That's nice. I'm glad that you want to come with us." Eren commented.

"Ya, I'll have to run this by my parents first."

----EREN'S POV----

'To think she wants to join the corps with us, what luck.' I thought to myself.

"Well, lets go see your parents, sign ups end tomorrow so you need to hurry."

"Oh I didn't know. I guess we should get going then." (y/n) said before finding the way to get to her family.

'(Y/n) is definitely interesting.' my mind wondered as I stared at her from the side.

----Timeskip/YOUR POV----

All of us made our way to the cow pens to find my parents sitting on the fence holding the cows in. I walked up to them and gathered up all of my courage.

"Mom, Dad, I have a question."

"Yes" they said in unison.

"I would like to join the cadets and eventually the Survey corps."

They looked at each other for a very silent few seconds, then sighed. "If you really want to do this than go for it. But, know we love you and support your decision as an adult. If you ever want to come back we will let you with open arms."

"Thank you so much. I won't disappoint you guys." I said while hugging them. Then I ran back to the trio of friends and we were off to get me signed up.

Author's note: Sorry for the ify chapter, life got in the way so I did this in one sitting. Also, sorry if you didn't like all the dialogue and spelling/grammar errors.