Chapter 6

Author's note: Once again, thank you reader-chan for staying with this. Hope you'll like this chapter and sorry for being a little late.

Last Chapter:

"Then I ran back to the trio of friends and we were off to get me signed up."

This Chapter:

----Timeskip to sign you up and for you to arrive at the training camp (yes I know lazy writing)----

----YOUR POV----

I stood in Mikasa's and my new room at the base changing into the cadet uniform. The white pants and shirt, tan-orange jacket with the insignia, knee-high boots, and leather straps fit well. I had to admit, I looked pretty darn good in it. (*wink* lookin' fabulous reader-chan)

Role call was going to start soon so I decided to leave the room somewhat early. I find Armin walking along a nearby path and join him.

"Hey what's up Armin?"

"Oh hi (y/n), and I'm on my way to roll call." Armin sheepishly said.

"Where's Eren? I know Mikasa is still getting ready in our room. She said something about finding a scarf. "

I'm not sure about where Eren went. He wasn't in our room when I woke up."

"How odd. I wonder if he's...wait isn't that him?" I commented while pointing at one of the figures already present for roll call. By the looks of it he was standing in the front, ready to start training ASAP. Armin and I just looked at each other, mentally saying "what is he doing?".

When everyone was lined up and ready, the commanders showed up. One of them, who was very loud, was yelling at the cadets. He started walking to where Armin and I were standing. I kept the straightest face I could muster, but he stopped right in front of us. The man began to scream at Armin saying he was scrawny, weak, and useless. I thought I was going to punch him in the face. He was being mean to one of my friends, but I decided to keep silent and keep a level head. Then, he decided to stop picking on Armin and walked by me giving me a look but kept going. 'Ya keep movin' I thought to myself.

----ARMIN'S POV----

The commander in charge of the cadets was yelling at me and I felt terrible. Of course he would stop at me. What he said was true though. I'm not very strong or even that big, but I know I need to be here. My friends were going to be out in the world fighting so we don't have to be trapped in these walls. I want to go with them and help at any cost.

After the abuse I received, I looked over at (y/n). She looked so brave. I wish I had her confidence, but look at me. (Y/n) kept staring down the commander like she was defending me. She's so nice. I'm glad to be friends with her.

----YOUR POV----

I saw Armin staring at me and smiled back making sure Mr.loudmouth didn't see.

All of a sudden, this girl not too far from us started eating a potato. IN THE MIDDLE OF ROLL CALL. 'How in the world did she think she could get away with that? Is she crazy or something? Some people sheesh.' I mentally facepalmed.

----Timeskip till after roll call----

Armin and I started walking to the living quarters and I was trying to comfort him after the brutal treatment he got. Eren eventually caught up with us and put his arms around both of our shoulders.

"Hey Armin are you ok after that jerk yelled at you?"  Eren asked.

"I'm fine, a little shaken up but fine."

"That's ma boys. Tough as nails." I said giving both of them a high five.

I then spot a familiar face. It was Levi. I quickly ran up to him and waved hello. He gave me a surprised look.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned.

"Isn't it obvious? I joined the cadets."

"But I thought you were with your family."

"Ya well...my plans changed and here I am."

"*sigh* Who are these two?"

"Oh this is Eren and that's Armin. They're my friends." Both boys greeted Levi. "Wait a minute. What are you doing here? Aren't you busy?"

"Yes actually. I'm captain now and I was on my way to my office."

"Wow, that's cool. Well see ya later Levi."

----LEVI'S POV----

I see (y/n) walking by with two boys, giving them high fives. I start to wonder what she's doing here, but she starts to run toward me, snapping me out of my thoughts. We end up questioning each other and she decided to leave. 'Tch, those two boys look suspicious. I better keep an eye on them.' I think.

Author's note: Woooooooh jealous Levi? *evilly laughs and smiles* and of course Armin being super adorable :). Also, sorry for any grammar/spelling errors.