Chapter 7

Last Chapter:

----LEVI'S POV----

I see (y/n) walking by with two boys, giving them high fives. I start to wonder what she's doing here, but she starts to run toward me, snapping me out of my thoughts. We end up questioning each other and she decided to leave. 'Tch, those two boys look suspicious. I better keep an eye on them.' I think.

This Chapter:

----YOUR POV----

Leaving the boys behind, I return to the room I share with Mikasa. Right now was a small break between roll call and the three-dimensional mobility gear training we would be doing later. I came into the room to fetch Mikasa since Eren was wondering where she went off to. I found her working out in the corner of the room.

"Hey Mikasa, Eren's looking for you." I said. She immediately stopped doing her exercises and went to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed.

Seeing how this break will probably end before I know it, I head over to the training area. Some people had the same idea as me to get here early. Jean, Connie, and Marco were all talking in a circle so I decided to join them.

"Sup Connie, Marco, and Horseface."

"Watch who you're talkin' to missy." Jean sassed.

"You know you love it. But, anywho whatcha talking about?"

"Nothing you'd be interested in." Jean smirked.

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We're scoping." Connie mentioned coming from behind Jean.

"As in scoping for chicks?"

"Yep" Connie replied while the other two nodded.

"You guys...I swear one day..." I said with a sigh and lifted up a fist. I started to walk away and looked back to find those idiots staring at my 'rear'. Quickly glaring and cursing at them, I went over to Armin, Eren, and Mikasa since they just arrived. However, right as I was about to talk to them the officer in charge of cadet training came to teach us.

----Timeskip to getting you strapped in the harness----

Feeling the harness tight to me, I prepare to be lifted. While being raised, I balance myself to the best of my ability. I'm staying upright, but I'm a bit shaky. The instructor looks me over and passes me for the time being. What a relief. Mikasa was after me and she had absolutely no problems. She was almost too good at this. Next, Eren got strapped in and they started lifting him up. He immediately fell and faceplanted into the ground. The worst part was though was that he kept on failing miserably.  

Since he wasn't getting much better, I decided to help him out and train extra with him after everyone had left. This time I suggested that I stand in front of him to catch him if he were to fall again. I raised him up and swiftly ran to keep him standing upright and stable. He was doing well when I decided to let him go. But, he eventually got off balance and started falling forward. I still standing to catch him, try to do my job. As he fell, I felt hands land on my shoulders and something on my lips. My eyes widened as I see Eren kissing me. I back off fast and Eren flopped into the dirt below.

"I'm so sorry!" Eren quickly apologized.

"*awkward noise* Uh...you're fine. I'm sorry you fell because of me." I said while I lifted Eren back up. I let him got to put him back down to end this practice session, but I see he is standing on his own perfectly fine. Apparently, he didn't notice until I pointed out how he was doing. This left the mood slightly better and I let him down.

"Bye Eren. See ya later." I spoke to him with an awkward smile and exited the training grounds.

Getting over to the living quarters I see Armin out of the corner of my eye. He was headed somewhere at a very fast past. I thought it best not to bug him right now since he was obviously determined to get to somewhere in a hurry.

----ARMIN'S POV/ go back to before the "incident"----

I was walking to the training area to see how Eren and (y/n) where progressing. However, when I got there I see something I wasn't expecting. (Y/n) and Eren were... Feeling the bad atmosphere and not wanting to see anything else, I left. Walking around the cabins I see (y/n) and walk briskly to the back of  building. I sit down and try to process what is going on, but moments later Captain Levi shows up in front of me.

"What's going on Arlert."

"Uh..."

"Well spit it out. I don't have all day!" Levi growled.

"Eren and (y/n) ..."

"Yes"

"They were... kissing."

Levi's eyes widened slightly. "They what?! There's no time for that here. Looks like some people are on cleaning duty for the next month." With a swish of his cape (it's a cape right? :D) Levi leaves.

Author's note: How exciting, am I right? I had some fun writing this one minus some annoying internet problems. Also listening to some anime openings/endings :). Well, thanks reader-chan and sorry for grammar/spelling errors and being late...again. oops.