Chapter 11

God dammit I'm such a bitch! I didn't update this at all this summer even when I planned to. I'm forever sorry to those who read this as it comes out, you have all rights to shame me. This book doesn't really do it for me anymore, since it's my first fanfic (ugh so cringe) and AoT isn't something I'm as into as of late (fuckin' hetalia took over my laifu and it feels like Himapapa (the author/mangaka)/peeps involved keep the fandom going better than in AoT...still waiting for season 2 even if I know what happens *taps foot impatiently*). This book will permanently be on hiatus till whenever I decide to update it (will be random spurs-of-the-moment kinda things). Again sorry for being a bit of a forgetful lazy douche. Enjoy the update (finally...hehe).

Last Chapter:

"This may be madness and may be blasphemy, but this is Trost!" I yelled.

(basically the whole "lets bring the weird titan to kill the other titans and save peeps or die doing it" part. A/n: I know so descriptive lol ;) like wow such good)

This Chapter:

----YOUR POV----

As we were about to jump off the roof, I quickly stopped Armin. "You want a ride with me or Connie?"  (remember Armin gave his gas tanks to Mikasa)

He thought for a second and then knelt down fiddling with my 3DMG. "How about I take you...I'm sure Connie wouldn't want to carry me and having you do it would be..." he was about to take the tanks out, but I put my hand over his.

"Oh come on we don't have the time. Just jump on Armin. We have to catch up with the others", I said while motioning for him to hop on.

"Ah...but..." he sighed and then muttered something, quickly switched out the gear, and picked me up.

We zipped through the streets of trost while Mikasa, Connie, and the others hacked and slashed at oncoming titans' napes. Eventually, we crashed through one of the headquarters' windows.

"Woo I just barely made it", Connie sighs while looking at his gear. We were all relieved to have made it in one piece.

"You're...alive?!" Jean looked astonished as he walking toward us.

"We did it, you guys! Armin's strategy worked!" Connie put his around both our shoulders. Armin and I looked at each other with a slight smile. "Listen everyone! That titan is a unique variant that goes on titan killing sprees! What's more, it shows no interest in us! If we use that one the right way, we can escape from here!" Connie enthusiastically pointed out a giant opening in the wall. 'Hm I wonder how that got there,' I thought to myself.

"Use a titan?!" questioned one of the cadets.

"A titan is our savior? Only in your dreams..." a flabbergasted Jean said.

"It's no dream. Regardless of what it is, we need to keep that titan fighting as long as possible. Face it. He's our best chance at survival," Mikasa explained while everyone could see the titan knocking out other titans and roaring quite loudly. It forcefully shoved titan after titan to the ground, but it was very outnumbered.

The cadets that were left quickly went downstairs, deeper into the building to resupply and regroup. A small group of us sat in a circle to discuss the plan to get us out of here. "Gosh guys this is so weird; that titan is weird," I mentioned.

"That titan is stronger than ordinary ones. While it's on its rampage, this building will probably be spared destruction," Connie elaborated.

I leaned over and lightly shoved Connie with a playful smile, "At least that's what we hope!"