Chapter 8

Author's note: First, I don't own the picture.  Second, OMG I'm sorry reader-chan for being insanely late with this story. I was adding to my anime one-shots and September/October have been a busy couple months for me *remembers mid terms, lab reports, papers, and other horrors/ shivers in fear/disgust*. I feel really bad for those who actually follow/wait for this story, I am sooooo sorry. But hey, 400+ views yahooooooooo (blackstar moment).

Last Chapter: (not gonna quote this one lol) Eren and (y/n) accidently kissed, Armin saw and told Levi, and Levi has some punishment planned (maybe jealous? *smiles evilly*).

This Chapter:

----YOUR POV----

I hummed  to myself while continuing my walk to Mikasa's and my cabin. 'Everyone seems off today don't they. Also, that whole Eren situation. I can't believe that happened. I wonder if anyone saw. I hope not.' I thought to myself with a slight blush. Walking a bit faster, I then see Levi storming off into another direction. I quickly change my course and stopped a ways in front of him. Waving my hand and yelling at him, I tried to get his attention but he wouldn't notice me. He wasn't stopping and before I knew it he ran straight into me, taking me down with him.

I hit the ground hard, but when I look up I see Levi hovering above me. The edge of his cravat grazing the bottom of my face. My cheeks redden even more than earlier and I just stare at him, waiting for him to get off. However, he didn't budge for a good ten maybe twenty seconds. 'What is he doing?!' my brain screamed to itself. "Um...excuse me, but can you please move..." I see his eyes widen as he realized what he was doing. He immediately got up giving me a hand to pull up with.

"Sorry...and may I..." Levi said.

"May you what?" I cocked my head to the side.

"*sighs* Here" Levi came closer to me, dusted off my jacket, and fixed some stray hairs.

"Thank you and what were you in a rush for? Before you ran into me, I saw you going off somewhere at a very fast pace."

"Tch, nothing important."

"Well, for whatever reason, you can rely on  me to help you. But, right now I kinda have to go to my cabin. Gotta wake up at the crack o' dawn tomorrow so bye."

"*grunt* Goodbye (l/n last name)." I walked away. "You're too nice." was said by Levi in a whisper.

----LEVI'S POV----

I said my good bye to (y/n) and went back to my original objective. Jaeger's punishment.

I stroll over to the area where Jaeger and his buddies "hang out". I see that he is now the last one left and make my move. I grab him by his shirt collar and force him close to my face.

"Your on cleaning duty for the next month Jaeger."

"What?! What did I do to you?"

"I heard about what you did earlier and have come to tell you this is no place for those kind of actions. If you want to be a soldier, get serious."

"H-how did you hear about that?!"

"I have my ways." I let go of that filthy rat's shirt and walk off. 'Tomorrow I have to leave to return to the Scout regiment's training ground. He better not do anything else.' I thought.

----Timeskip to later in training (in the anime this is episode 4 aka the cadets are evaluated on their skills before they graduate) (a/n: for this next little bit you should really see the anime version. It will make much more sense. They do this a minute into the episode just so ya know.)/ CADETS INSTRUCTOR POV----

"(Y/n) (l/n), has good tenacity, and will do whatever it takes to go above and beyond expectations. Fairly good at equipment use and has excellent skills in offensive maneuvers, a good soldier.

(a/n: look at you reader-chan bein' legit lol. All that farm work, if you still remember you were a strong farm-girl, payed off.)

----Timeskip to graduation/ YOUR POV----

"I can't believe it, cadet training is over, finally. Also, you guys got first and fifth place. Armin and I didn't even make top ten." I congratulated Eren and Mikasa.

"Well you guys got eleventh and twelfth place and that's something to celebrate too." Eren quickly mentioned. (a/n again lol: you can decide who got what place. I tried to stay with the anime on placings. Sorry reader-chan couldn't be in top ten.)

----Insert crowd being like "omg you got in top ten and are not going to be in the military police, and Eren's long yet inspiring speech about being in the Survey corps (yup lazy writer over here woooo!)----

"So (y/n), are you coming with us to the Survey Corps?" Armin questioned with Eren and Mikasa behind him.

"But of course, you guys got me here and I'm stickin' with ya till the end. Deal with it *sassy/meme tone*" (a/n:  :D lol, yolo swag, 360 no-scope, just do it!)

Author's note: Lots of stuff happened hmmm. *more evil smiles* Ya, sorry about Levi being very very OOC. This is a xreader sooo...it's totally fine right? Totally *insert sarcasm and guilt*.  Also, sorry for all the author's notes. I just have too much to say :)