Chapter 3

Author's note: Here it is, chapter 3! I'm so excited with this, already over 30 views. Thank you so much reader-chan! Alright, well hang on to them seats 'cause this chapter gots the action *drinks some dew*. Let me know in the comments if you think I  pulled off action writing or not.

Last Chapter:

----YOUR POV----

As we finished putting our stuff in the carts, I noticed Levi staring off into the distance. I ask "Whatcha staring at?" He then looked at me with a serious face saying "They're coming".

This chapter:

----LEVI'S POV----

When (y/n) had completed packing, a noise coming from a nearby forest erupted. I immediately looked into the direction the sound originated. It was a low disturbing rumble that I quickly recognized, a titan.

----YOUR POV----

I asked Levi what he was staring at and he replied with an odd answer.

"Who's coming, wait is it the titans?!"

"Yes, get everyone moving. Now." Levi looked at me with a serious face. I swiftly got onto Joey to move the herd of cows and yelled for my dad to get going (the plan is for you to move the cows while the dad drives the family/feed carts (they're attached, sorry there was a plot hole because there's only two horses and two carts and a whole herd o' cows *oops*)).

While leaving the ranch we hear trees breaking with ear-splitting screeches. A seven meter (almost twenty three feet) titan comes into view. This was my first time seeing an actual titan. It was grotesque with a huge mouth and crazed eyes. I could barely look at it and hurried the cows. I then see Levi bring out two blades from his sides (Omni-directional mobility gear , you don't know what they are called yet because you are a country girl). He then shoots grappling hooks at the trees and bursts away at an incredible speed. With swift movements, he turned behind the titan. I see his blades cut deep into the titan's neck and blood spewing all over Levi. The titan fell over with a loud thud, crashing into the earth. He quickly returned to his horse and caught up with us. The blood that was drenched on him started to steam off. I stared at him with my mouth wide open and a shocked expression on my face. "That was amazing. How do you do that?" I ask him.

----LEVI'S POV----

I finished off the titan, and returned to (y/n) and her family atop my horse. She then stared at me gawking. I simply shrugged it off. She then asked me a question and I replied "I am a trained soldier. I know what I'm doing." She started to smile at me. I was a little startled by this since most people stare in disgust or horror, but she smiled at me. I showed no emotion though. 'She might have the makings of a good soldier at this rate.' I wondered.

----YOUR POV----

'Seeing what he did was so cool. I want to be like that one day.' I thought to myself. But, my thoughts were interrupted by more titans coming this way. There was five more disgusting beasts following us. Each stumbling toward our direction, however; one was surprisingly fast and gaining ground.

----LEVI'S POV----

I saw that more titans were coming, but one was unnaturally quicker than the others. It was a variant. Getting up and taking out my blades, I move to kill the titans. The three five meter (sixteenish feet) go down without a problem. Another seven meter titan was in front of them so I shot my grappling hooks at it's neck and sliced it open, getting my uniform soaked in blood yet again. "Tsch. Filthy titan" I muttered. My fight wasn't over yet though. The variant was catching up, but there was no more trees in the area. I would have to get there on horseback since I was too far behind to shoot the hooks at it. I called my horse and rode up to it, but I was too late. The variant had the little girl in it's hand about to swallow her.

----YOUR POV----

Levi was busy killing the smaller titans while the one titan got super close to us. In fact too close. It started to reach for my sister. 'She just had to sit in the back of the cart' I mentally smacked myself. I could do nothing. I just watched the horror that my sister was wrapped up in. She was too young to die. I cried while the monster crushed her small frail body and started eating it. Her warm blood spattered everywhere and on me. The titan still holding the back half of her began to lose it's balance. Levi finally took down the titan as it impacted the ground. I heard the slicing of it's neck, remembering that awful sound, the sound that was my sister's revenge.

Author's note: Hey sorry about that ending and any grammar/spelling errors. I know this isn't all that fluffy yet (ok there hasn't been any fluff), but don't worry it will be here soon enough. Also, make sure to tell me how I did with the action 'cause I literally was trying so hard to get that violent nature AOT has (I need a nap and some cookies). Some feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, love ya.