Cali Day 1

Abby's pov://

I woke up hearing my alarm going off. Great, we leave today to go to Cali. I love Cali, but it's too early. I try to get up, but Hayes has a tight grip around my waist.

"Hayes wake upppp! We have to go get on a plane. Wake up!" I said shaking him, but he won't budge. "WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!" I yelled right in his ear.

He shot awake in a second.

"Oww.... My ear." He said groggily after letting go.

"Sorry but you wouldn't wake up." I said getting out of the bed and rummaging through my suitcase.

"Ugh. We have to leave today. I like Cananda, I don't want to leave." He said getting out of the bed also.

"I am exited for Cali though!" I said giving up on finding something to wear.

"I love California and we can see Nash, Matt, and the Jacks maybe." He said going through his suitcase and pulling out something right off the top.

"I hope so and can I just wear your sweatshirt? I have nothing to wear." I said hopefully.

"Of course.. And you have a suitcase full of clothes you know." He said chucking and plopping on the bed.

"Well I don't want to wear anything I have so yeah." I said before going to take a shower. I brushed my hair out and decided o let it air dry. I threw on a sports bra, of course, Hayes's sweatshirt and some black leggings. I brought like five pairs because I love them. No makeup today because I just don't feel like it. I walked out to finish packing my stuff while Hayes went to shower and get ready. I finished packing when Hayes came out completely ready, as usual and started packing his stuff.

I crawled on top of the bed and decide to take a little nap. We don't have breakfast until 9:15 and it's only 8:18. I quickly drifted off to sleep. I felt a dip in the bed and arms wrap around me. I fluttered my eyes open to see Hayes looking down at me.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." He said brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

"It's okay. What time is it?" I asked.

"Is about 8:40" He said his expression changing.

"Okay I'm just gonna stay up, and is something wrong?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Your expression and mood. It's different." I said softly.

"Oh.. Uhh.. Yeah. So when we get to Cali, I'm staying with Nash for a few days because I haven't seen him in a few months." He said looking down.

"That's good. I mean he's your brother, you miss him right?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, I've missed him a lot, but I don't want to leave you alone." He said looking up.

"I'll be fine. I promise." I said smiling at him.

"I know, but I want to be there to take care of you." He said finally looking me in the eyes.

Hayes's pov://

She said she would be fine, but I am supposed to take care of her and watch her like the doctor said. I don't want anything to happen to her. If something happens, it's my fault.

"I'm fine now. I just get cold occasionally." She said trying to convince me she would be okay.

"But who's gonna be there to keep you warm?" I asked.

"Your sweatshirt and blankets." She said slightly chuckling. I slightly chuckled too.

"Dylan's roommate isn't going to Cali, so if you want to stay with him, he'll take care of you. I know he will." I said hopefully. I told Dylan what the doctor told me and be said he would take care of her and I trust him even though I would rather be there.