Let Me Save Your Heart - Part 1.

Hey guys,

So, this is a One Direction/The Wanted fanfic which I had the idea for. This is my first joint band fanfic and I have no idea how well it's going to turn out; hopefully it'll go to plan and you'll all enjoy reading it. Feedback would be appreciated and if you could vote as well, then I would love you even more.

Love Em:)xx

**

"Now, if the family ask, you're just getting fat. Understood?" my father said sternly to me and without a care in the world.

"Why? Are you ashamed of me?" I snapped back in response, even though I already knew the answer to that. Both my parents were ashamed of me and wanted nothing more to do with me. They were just keeping up being nice for the sake of the other family members.

But my older brother, Max, could see right through and knew that my parents didn't approve of me anymore.

They refused to even call me their daughter.

"Yes, we are ashamed of you. Nikki, you're 17 and pregnant, no one is ever going to want you..." my father practically spat in my face. Every word he spoke dripping with anger and venom. He really did mean every single word he was saying.

"I've apologised, what more do you want?"

"It would be nice if you weren't know as the local slag. You might have got somewhere with your life then!" my mother spoke harshly, not even trying to cover up that she was disappointed with me. I knew that she hated me for what had happened and she hated me even more for getting myself into this situation.

"It was a one night thing. An accident and I've regretted it ever since!" I replied.

"You were drinking underage. If you hadn't have been doing that, then you would never have got yourself into this situation. You've basically ruined your whole life..." my father said, just as there was a knock at the door.

The first person had arrived to the 'family gathering' which my mother had organised. She did it every year, without fail, and invited the whole family. Even the people that she hated and never spoke to, other than on this one occassion.

She even invited my brother and his band mates to come over. But, to make things awkward, she invited her cousin and her son.

Her son being Liam Payne and his band being One Direction.

My mother knew about the rivalry which went on between the two bands, but she still went ahead and invited them both anyway.

That was only going to cause more trouble and she was probably going to have to break a fight up later on in the evening.

*

I had decided I was just going to avoid talking to any of the family. That way, I didn't have to lie to them.

I didn't have to tell them that I was getting fat, instead of just telling them I was pregnant because my parents were too embarrassed to even tell the truth.

I was sitting in the kitchen, admiring my growing bump, wondering how I was even going to cope with a baby. I had no money, nowhere to live and nobody who even cared enough to want to help me out. It was going to have no hope with a mum like me.

Although, my parents have already made it clear that if I decided to keep the baby, then they would never want to see me again.

I would be nothing to them. They would just hate me even more than they already do, not that I thought that was possible.