Let Me Save Your Heart - Prologue.

My name is Nikki.

Nikki George.

And my life is extremely complicated right now.

I'm 17 and pregnant; with a baby that I don't really want. It happened after a drunken night out with a group of friends.

I only wanted to prove a point to my parents that they couldn't always tell me what to do and expect me to stay at home all the time. I did want a social life and I wanted to be like a normal teenager; but then all this happened.

I know who the father is, but he doesn't even know that the baby is his. I told people that I didn't know and they just accepted that, they didn't really bother questioning me about it. While my friends don't really care about me being pregnant, my parents are ashamed of me.

I'm an embarassment to the family and they refuse to tell people the truth.

They just tell everyone that I'm fat and need to lose weight.

But, to make matters even worse, my older brother is Max.

Max George from The Wanted and my parents have always favoured him over me. Simply because I was the disappointment that couldn't do anything right.

While Max was living his dream and proving that anything was possible.

They loved that he was doing that and they were constantly comparing me to my brother and how much of a failure I was. Told me pretty much every day that I had ruined my life and, if I decided to keep the baby, then they wanted nothing to do with me.

They had made it clear that I was going to be on my own and I was going to have to support the baby on my own.

But I didn't want it and I wasn't planning on keeping it once it was born either. Ever since I found out, I knew I was going to put it up for adoption; knowing it would have a much better life with some stranger than it ever would with me.

Great life, right?

But that's not even the worst part.

I have two guys fighting for my heart. One of them has always been there for me, and the other I had never met until my mother had one of 'family reunions' that she has every bloody year.

I had never felt anything for either of them, yet that hasn't stopped either of them from trying.

They're both determined to win my heart and make me see that they're the best person for me.

I never thought either of them would be successful, until one of them did something that changed everything for me and made me take a different look at life.

Maybe I should explain everything from the beginning and you will totally understand what I mean...