Let Me Save Your Heart - Part 17.

TWO MONTHS LATER:

"Nikki?" Tom asked as I was sat on the sofa beside him, eating the massive box of chocolates which Jay had bought for me a couple of days ago; it's all I've been eating recently and it's all people have been buying for me as well.

"Yes Parker?" I laughed once I'd eaten the bit of chocolate.

"Are you and Max ever going to sort your argument out?" he sighed, stealing one of my chocolates from the box.

"Maybe, maybe not, depends on if he's going to stop selling stories about me to the papers, just to force me to break up with Nathan." I replied.

"And what about Zayn?" Tom asked as he took another chocolate from the box; he was a greedy pig sometimes and needed to stop stealing things from me.

"Oi, Jay bought these for me, not for you. And Zayn is just as bad as Max, only he posts the things on Twitter and all your fans see them, then I'm the one that gets sent the hate and is constantly called a liar." I replied.

"Sharing is caring you know. Look, you and Nathan love each other, right?" Tom smiled at me.

"I don't share, not even with you Parker." I laughed at him and then added, "it's taken me this long to actually tell Nathan that I love him; he's the best thing to happen to me in a long time and I really don't want to lose him."

"I'm pretty sure you're never going to lose him. It's taken him this long to get you, I don't think he'll be letting you go in a hurry." Tom smiled at me.

"I know. I just worry that Max and Zayn are going to ruin everything because I don't know what they're next story they're going to tell people is, and I worry that Nathan is going to hate me for that and he'll realise he can do so much better than me." I replied as I looked down at the paper lying on the table, me and Nathan plastered all over the front of it.

The headline reading 'Is it love or is it a cover up?'

The storyline being about mine and Jake's relationship before I got with Nathan; my private life being put out there for the whole world to see.

Just because my brother and, someone that he doesn't even like, want to bring me down to nothing and make my life miserable.

Everyone judging me, even though they didn't even know me or what I'd been through. They were judging me on what my brother and some twat I once considered a friend had told them.

Even people on the streets look at me like they know me, when all they know is the worst side of me because they only read the paper and don't bother to actually ask me.

"It's been two months, what's the worst that they can do?" Tom asked, obviously not knowing what my brother was capable of sometimes.

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see, everyone already knows how I ended up pregnant. The only other thing left for him to tell people is about the abuse I got at home; and that would only make people feel sorry for me." I chuckled, trying to make a joke out of it because I really didn't see how he was going to use that to make people hate me.

But this was Max we're talking about here, so anything is possible with him.

"Look, why don't we do a Twitcam? You, me and Nath, let people ask what they want to ask and they can get to know the real you?" Tom suggested.

"You'd do that for me?" I replied with a slight smile on my face.

"Of course I would. I know the real you, it's time that others got to know you as well, then they can make their decision on you." Tom smiled in response.