Chapter 2: Third time lucky

I may not be able to update for a while. I'm at my aunt that lives on the village and there's no internet connection. Scratch that, there's no even signal, so i don't have with what to update.
-----------
- If something happens once, nothing says that it will happen again. However if it do happen twice, then it's certainly that it will happen for the third time -

Kaley's POV

You know when people say 'hope we'll meet again' or 'see you again' when they part with each other after they meet for the first time? You say those words because you know you won't see them again. So, imagine my surprise when I came the next day to my work to see the same blonde guy from yesterday smiling at me with yet another book in his hand.

"The book I took yesterday was so good that I finished it in one day. I'd like this one now," he said handing me 'Fifty shades of Grey' making me gasp. Does he have an obsession with books that have "Grey" in them?

For all I knew, he could be a real life Christian Grey, seems his stalkerish skills are starting to show of... This reminded me of my conversation with Blake about BDSM when I met him and argued with him about all that stuff. Ah, those times were fun. I still remember how he got annoyed by me talking too much that he simply threw me across his shoulders. I still want to kill him for that.

"Miss? Are you listening to me?" his voice snapped me out of it. What was his name again? Nikolas?

"Um, sorry, I just got distracted by an old memory," I apologized and he chuckled.

"Now, don't tell me it has something to do with this book?" he said pointing to the book in his hand and I groaned. I'm so not having this conversation with this guy.

"It does, doesn't it? Don't tell me you're into that stuff, too? Or you're maybe having the wild fantasies while reading this book?" he said and my eyes widened. Hell no, for how long I've been untouched, I can be taken holier than holly land. Just as I was about to give him my reply, my mouth dropped to the ground. Did he just say 'too'? You gotta be fudging kidding me.

"What was that 'too' supposed to mean?" I rose my eyebrows and he stopped like dead letting out a hysterical, yet quiet laugh. And I just blinked in the rhythm with his laughter.

"Keep the change," he suddenly said giving me another 100£ bill before taking the book and leaving the shop, making me look at the place he once stood dumbfounded.

Okay, what in the holly name of the Earth just happened?

My work-time just ended, and I still couldn't get today's conversation out of my head. Fùck. My life is just getting better and better, I should probably visit the asylum... But then again, what if I one day decide to tell them my true identity? Since I'd be in the asylum, then simply shrug it off. I need help, profesional help. Asylum is a big no, no because of the already mentioned reason, so I should probably visit s psychotherapist. But where could I find a person to whom o could freely say 'Hello, my father-in-law tried to kill me and my baby, and oh I am that Kaley Blackburn, supposedly dead wife of a billionaire!' without getting dragged to the deepest circles of asylum, not to forget if they do take it as truth that I'd had problems with police.

Goddammit Blake, couldn't you just get born into some normal, kind and not in that I'm-going-to-kill-anyone-in-my-way–fùcked up family? You stupid egg cell that decided to be born at that month. Hold a second, if he wasn't born then, is there actually a chance that he'll be reborn somewhere else with the same soul? But what if we never got the chance to meet each other or he's not as hot as he is now, or he's a toddler compared to me or some psycho-pedophile?!