Chapter 3: Gun 'n' Dinner

- Sometimes, silence speaks more than the words do - after all, silence IS the most powerful scream -

Kaley's POV

"Here we are," Nik said pointing to the restaurant "One of the restaurants in London that serves Mediterranean food, NOPI," he said with a smile making me scowl. I don't know anything about Mediterranean food none less of this place. And I can't believe I've never been in Warwick Street London before.

"B-but, I don't know what to order!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, just leave it all to me, I'm a regular here," he said before heading inside.

Once I entered, I lost track of Nikolas since I was dumbstuck by the elegant furniture of this restaurant. God knows just how expensive it is. Oh, fudge! I don't have much money!

"C'mon miss Niall, we're going up," I jumped when I heard his voice. When the heck did he get here?

"U-up?" I asked confused and he nodded before taking me on the second floor of this restaurant. Holly fudge. This place is awesome.

"Here," he pulled a chair for me one we got to the table and I sat down holding Chris in my arms as Nik sat across me.

"I can order for both, right?" he asked and I nodded, not like I'd know what to pick.

Just as the waitress came to take our orders, without even looking at the food chart or letting her say something, Nik spoke.

"Two Whole Twice-Cooked Baby Chicken with Lemon Myrtle Salt and Chilli Sauce, wait do you want chilli sauce?" he asked me and I shook my head, I don't even know what that is " Ok, chilli sauce just in one. Sides... Surprise me with a chef's choice. Also, white wine. Krug, Grande Cuvee, Brut NV whole bottle and as of dessert... Do you want pudding?" he asked me again and I nodded "Good, two chocolate ones, with orange oil and Crème Fraîche," the waitress was staring at him with her mouth open as I was blinking for a long couple of seconds.

"Um, okay sir. Do you want some d-drink?" she stuttered and I didn't know if it was because of his look or intensity of his voice.

"White wine as I already said miss," he said with amusement in his voice making me scowl at him. He really liked to torture poor girl.

"R-right. Sorry, sir, I'm on my way," she said before she scurried away. Poor girl.

"You're evil. You did that on purpose," I said and he rose his eyebrow questionable.

"On purpose, what exactly?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what, you saw in what state you left that girl and went all 'I'm the Alpha here' on her and she was so lost that she even didn't know what was she doing," I said it all in one breath and I noticed his lips twitching.

"Alpha? Interesting choice of words miss Niall," he said and I groaned.

"Shut up, and please don't call me miss Niall. Just Ava is fine," truth to be told, what troubled me the most was that he called me miss and I was married... Somehow.

"Oh, okay," he said with his eyes harder for some reason "Only if you call me Nikolas," he said and I nodded. I called him Nik in my head most the time, which made me giggle.

"You find my name funny, Ava?" he asked and I shook my head immediately.

"No, not at all," I said "It's just that... Um, can I call you Nik instead?" there's no way in Hell I'm going to tell him that I already call him Nik when he was on my last name basis.