Chapter 26: Moving On

IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READING????

IT'S FREE CHAPTERS, 2 MORE THAN THIS!!!!

GOOD:

I started publishing this on another platform called Inkitt. I shall post the remaining few chapters over there, and update here every 3 days, there are 2 more chapters there for now. Why do I do this? Because I earn money for every read you make. Do you have to pay anything? No, you don't, it's totally free for you guys. So basically: you read -- i get paid -- getting paid motivates me and allows me to get gadgets -- I update more --- you read more.

I shall post the link to the book on my profile, so check it out if you want to read more. If you use that link to access my book, or any other book in general after that, I get paid.

And if my book is good enough, I get a publishing deal. I might not need to remove the book this time via them.

I'll update the next chapter here in 3 days and so on.

You don't, I REPEAT, you DON'T need to pay anything to read, but I still get paid if you read there before here. Thank you in advance.

SIncerely,
Me and alter ego (the fuc*er's been on some vacation for a while with all my inspiration)

CHAPTER 26:
Moving on

        You know when there's something that just... Doesn't click together, but at the same time it's like a play of fate and it's just as it is meant to be, and you're completely fine with it but at the same time can't accept it to be real — or can't allow yourself to accept it because it would go against all your principles and all?

In short, when you're stuck between two things that clash completely, and don't know whether to laugh or cry?

Well, that's me at the moment. Me, holding a frying pan at the moment. Me, holding a frying pan with an unconscious body in front of me at the moment.

It's not really that complicated how it came to be, it's just that... things progressed too fast that I don't know what am I supposed to think. And it all started just a few hours ago.

Five hours ago

       Meticulous planning and schemed were never my good point. Looking back at my past and childhood, pretty much every idea I had in store for my future ended up as a complete failure. I never really bothered about thinking how incompetent I am in that field of life, but now that I had to somehow ditch Nikolas and Vincent in order to finally get laid with Blake... I found myself obstructed by this little fact. I glanced at Blake, innocently smiling Blake who acted like he didn't know me the moment I asked how to get rid of my protective family.

Since he so kindly refused to help me think of a plan, everything depended on me from now on. As lovely as his trust in me was, I really disliked the feeling if being depended on.

We were still in Ryan's office and Max was still trying to wake him up while Chris eventually fell asleep as I pondered about how to execute my mission. It has been two years and as uninterested as I was in men aside from Blake, I was still a healthy twenty-some years old woman. Which means, my body wasn't really immune to certain needs.

Actually, ever since meeting Blake, that need grew bigger and bigger so much that I actually became desperate to get laid, that I was even willing to forsake my blood ties for it.