Chapter 13: Letting it go

- Some say that HOLDING ON is what makes you strong. But sometimes, it takes mores strength to LET GO than hold on, you know -

Kaley's POV

"I swear to God, I'll kill you Ayden. I'll chop you to tiny pieces and make a salad out of you!"

You can have plenty ideas as to why I was so angry just by listening to that threat. Nope, he didn't steal my cookie this time or something like that. No, he did something worse, something more painful and evil...

He's been trying to wake me up at half past five in the morning and he's been on it for half an hour! And he used the water! Which explains my rage and need to chop him up.

"Yeah, right," he huffed lying on a soda leisurely as I started shivering from the water dripping of my face. And Nikolas? He's been laughing like a fricking dying hyena on the stupid doorframe!

"Ade..." I threatened being ready to jump on him and make my wish come true by actually killing him as he only stuck out his tongue at me. He... Did he just...

"It's your problem, we don't have long and I want to spend my day with you," he put his sad face on anyone would fall for except me. I knew him all too well.

"Ade, that won't work on me, don't bother," I chuckled as he grinned.

"Say what you want, I just got the chance to beep this guy's car in five in the morning, so..." he trailed as I glanced at Nikolas whose lips were slightly parted in disbelief. Yeah buddy, those are called "kids", and they do have their ways to get what they want.

"That's something else, I have brains," at that, it was Ayden's part to grin and Nik's to glare at me.

"I see that the black color did something good for you," he said as I scrunched my face in confusion. Right, I was blonde and now I've been coloring my hair black.

"You implying that I used to stupid because I were blonde like him?" I pointed to Nikolas who only sighed.

"I give up, I'll take a nap. Do whatever you want," he said as he got out while Ayden smirked in victory. He managed to leave us alone, nice one. I gotta apologize to Nik later, he probably got us serious while Ayden and I were nothing but sarcastic and joking, so...

"Who's the guy? I don't like him," he mumbled as I rubbed my head before going back under the blanket. This will be a long, long day.

"My friend, he brought me here," I mumbled before jumping out of the bed. It's all soaked in water and I couldn't sleep on it at all.

It was when I jumped out of the bed did I started to look at my surrounding and realize that I was in hotel room. Last night, I fell asleep even before I managed to see where I was and glancing at my body, I saw that in the same dress from then. Thank you for not striping me down Nikolas. I decided to slowly move my feets to check if I could still use them. Except for a throbbing I was feeling in my knees, I was perfect. Though, I knew it was just on the first sight, so I tried not to push too much. Like I won't suffer enough when Flynn gets his hands on me and start lessoning me on my clumsiness and stupidity. Though, I wonder how should I confort him about my excuse. Well, I'll think of it later.

"What now?" Ayden finally asked and I sighed. He forgot about Nik already which probably meant that he trusted me, but looking on the bright side; he was just nine, so he probably didn't really understand a relationship between men and women.

"Now... I'll take a shower and you make them prepare us a breakfast. I'll rely on your power, brother. Make me proud!" I said as if I was sending him out on some dangerous mission as he only grinned evily before heading to where Nikolas left. I then proceed to... Where the hell is the bathroom?