Chapter 6: The Bottom of Life

Let's clear something up, okay?
You guys do realize that I'm a human being that needs to live and do her stuff, right?
RIGHT? RIGHT?!!!!!
So, stfu with that "You're mean for not thinking about us, I'll unfollow you, delete this book and etc shíts" because I can be much, much, much worse that just mean. I have school. I have hobbies. I have wattpad. I have gaming community. I draw comics. I need to eat, sleep, go outside and talk to people, and what's even worse, I have to stay in hospital when seriously sick, so don't you dare go with those threats at me. And then someone asked me if I've updated other books but not this or some shít.
Do I look like I care? No, ufollow, delete it, do what the heck you want with this book, I don't care.
I'm trying to finish this book for those people who actually want to read it, but with my fùcked up personality as it is, I want to kill you too.
If you can't wait, read another book here on wattpad. There are literally over 1.000.000+ books in here, so enjoy. I had to read an update of book I loved every four-six months and never did I complain to author.
I'm not a robot to constantly update, some people actually wait for my other books longer than you for this and it's not just fair to leave then be.
FOR FÙCK'S SAKE, I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH BECAUSE OF THE STRESS, SO DON'T YOU DARE THREATEN ME HERE AGAIN, BECAUSE I DON'T FÚCKING GIVE A DAMN.
That would be all from A/N, now enjoy.
____________________

- Not everyone that releases their anger on you are your enemies, and not everyone that helps you are your friends -

Kaley's POV

The first thing my brain registered was that I was laying on the cold pavement. At first, I didn't know what was happening, but then it all flowed back to my head. The second thing was that it was dark and cold place where I was right now.

Blake marrying Regina, my decision to stop it, Gregor... Oh god, what happened. Does he work for Lucas? Did he bring me here? Oh, God. I trusted him. He was one of rare people here I trusted. He'd always joke with me while we were driving in the taxi and make me giggle even though I lost my will to smile ever since I came here.

"Wake up," a rough voice startled me and my eyes slowly opened. It was dark, that much I noticed. That voice, it was Gregor's.

"Wh-what's going on?" I managed to ask, but my throat was killing me.

"You were really a tough nut when I met you, you know? It took me four months to get close to you, but you were always cautious, you just had to. But then what? You suddenly decided to leave and were so happy that you told me where you're going, that you brought your documents and no one knew of it? Seriously, never did I have a better opportunity than that from two nights ago." he said and my eyes widened. I was out for two days.

"Where did you bring me, what's going on?" I asked again. When I checked again, this place looked like some basement and when I checked my arms, they were handcuffed. Oh God, what did I get myself into.

"What do you think?" he suddenly started laughing like a madman "Why, my dear Avy, you are kidnapped, and are about to be sold in five minutes," my breath stopped after hearing that. He's gotta be kidding me, that's not possible, there's just no way that it's true. I'm dreaming, that's gotta be it, there's no way this is happening. I just can't accept it.

"No way," I finally found my voice and he only chuckled to it.

"Oh, why yes way, Avy. That happens when you trust other people, but what would you know, you probably had a life filled with people serving you and parents spoiling you to the core," oh, if he only knew, "Too bad, you know. You're not so bad except for that ugly shít on your face, but don't worry I'm sure that there's a sadist or two here that wouldn't mind it," he winked at me before he was called by some other guys.