Phantom of the Flop

Michelle's POV

It was a brand new day, The Doctor was taking us on a 'fun journey', as he liked to call them. He told us the year was 1806 early March, in Vienna Austria. He throught sometimes that a failure of something that should have been great that there must have been aliens involved. Before George could even steped outside he asked the Doctor," Shouldn't we dress like we're from this era?" Most of the time we don't and trouble always seems to find us easier. "Well if we did," the Doctor replied "it would be harder to stick out now wouldn't it?" Because the doctoe did like attention heven if he wasnt willing to admit it. So George was wearing a exactly what he wore yesterday and so was I and the doctor changed into his typical whacky atire, incliding the famous bowtie.

We walked out of the door finding the TARDIS was " parked " between two shady looking buildings. We got some strange looks from people passing by but I know I wouldn't want it any other way. The Doctor ran up to this priest looking guy and asked "Excuse me but we're looking for a Mr. Ludwig van Beethoven. I'm John Smith of Tardis." he said pulling out his psychic paper. "Yes," the man replied in a German accent " he should be in the theater. I heard he's working on an opera. I can't imagine how it will turn out." As he finished he pointed in the general direction of the theater.

As we made our way over there George asked one of my favorite questions " Oi, Doctor. If that bloke was German how come he was specking such good English?"

"Well it's a part of the Tardis. It translates what people say in to where you can understand it in you brain. Even right now your speaking German." The Doctor explained. As we made our way up to the thearter we could hear practicing ansmbles from outside.

We went inside and saw none other than Ludwig van Beethoven trying to tell an actress how to get a line right.

"Mr. Beethoven!" The Doctor shouted, "we would like to have a word with you."

"Who are you?" Beethoven questioned.

"I'm Doctor Smith of Tardis. But please just call me the doctor, and these are my two servants. And-"

"Are you a doctor of medicine?" A boy asked with haste. He was probably only eleven

"Edward!" Beethoven said, annoyed that he was being interrupted constantly

"But sir are leads have just been terribly injered."

We all let the boy lead us back stage where there were two people who were badly injered. One had their legs bending the wrong way and the other whose hand was severed was just about to pass out. The Doctor rushed over to the two of them.

"AAAGGGHHH! are you a doctor?" The leg guy asked.

"Yes im the doctor im I'm here to help."

"Help her she's beeding out." He said.

The doctor wasn't quite sure on what to do so I started helping the poor girl.

"I need some cloth, rope, and some whiskey." Beethovan ran off to get what I asked for and came back seconds later. " Is Elsie going to be okay?!" Beethoven asked suddenly incredibly worried."

" yes she will be fine. But she won't have a hand and I can't do anything about that." After I stopped the bleeding and got her arm and nub wrapped up I let some people from the hospital take care of things from there.

"who will be our Fidelio now!" Said the little boy.

"She can be Fidelio." The doctor said.

"Can she act?" Beetovan asked

"Yes she can" the doctor replied not even asking me I was now going to be a part of Beethoven's one and only opera.

"But we also need man to play Florestan."