March of the Sontarans

Michelle's POV

"What do you mean he's a clone Doctor?" I yelled at him. people walking by started stairing at us but I needed answers from him. The Doctor, after having been yelled at, looking very suprized tried explaining

" Well, to make it perfectly simple. He shouldn't exsist, well must exsist but can't exsist. And when the Beatlemanians learned this they genetictly enginered a perfect musician but they had to do it a second time because the first one was on the list of the dead after the the Sontarans tried to invade the planet."

Sorry couldnt follow any of that, Did he just say Beatlemanians. He could tell we were confused. He just did the thing where he'd explain something so fast that you couldn't understand him and then he'd look at you like you'd just dribbled on yourself.

After a split second he checked the inside of his wrist, as if he was checking the time. Then he looked to the sky and we followed him also looking up. Sure enough there was a giant spaceship up there. soon enough all the people walking by also looked up.

little men in blue suits with large guns were beamed down. their suits were actually more like armor. and their heads were all part of their body, as in they had no necks. first word that came to mind to discribe them was eggmen.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" The Doctor shouted. " they're not supost to be here. I thought I told them!"

"Great now I got to go talk to UNIT and explain all this."

He started running back twards his TARDIS followed by me followed by George. As we ran through the TARDIS doors George was shocked.

"Okay bigger on the inside! Im a clone! Time machine! Honestly was not expecting this!" George yelled as The Doctor started the engines.

When the TARDIS was "parked" The Doctor said "oh Wait im an idiot! UNIT doesnt exsist yet!"

Then he started changing coordinance. while we ran up to the console The Doctor started yelling " TIME YEAR! YEAR NOW?"

"It's, um 1957, Doctor" George said confused. The Doctor gave him an odd look and scanned him with his sonic screwdriver... Again. The Doctor gave him a sad currious look and ran up to the console prancing around it pulling levers and pushing buttons all about.

Every few seconds he would quickly glance back at George. " Excuse me. Michelle and I are going to have a little chat so just stay put and don't touch anything." The Doctor said to George while also pulling me over to one of the hallways.

He quickly looked back to make sure he wasn't listnening in and started saying in a hushed tone " Forget what I said before about him being a clone. He's the original. And that means your little boyfriend is going to die today." Damn! Doctor!

"But time can be rewritten." I said trying to figure out a way to save him.

"Look somethings are fluxed and somethings are fixed. This is fixed. The original George is going to die and be replaced by his clone."

" Rose Tyler was on a death list and she's not dead is she Doctor?"

"How do you know that?" he asked

" A friend of mine Jack told me." I said simpley answering his question. " Now you are going to save him! He can still be replaced by his clone but... Can't he come with us?"

We came back to the console room only to find three Sontaran solidures. One of them was putting a gun to George's head. "About time you guys came here. I didn't touch anything. I swear."

"Doctor?" One Sontaran said

"Strax? I thought I told you!"

"No we didnt come here by choice."

"Don't tell me it was the crack in the universe."

"The very same."

The doctor ran out of the Tardis pointing his screwdriver to the sky until a series of tones came from the sky.

I was still inside. George's hands were above his head with a gun also to his head. " you can put that down now please." I said. Strax put the giant gun. " a pleasure to see you again lady Michelle." Strax said. George was still incredibly confused. " what did the doctor tell you? "

" you know. I dont remember."

"Well girl" Strax said to George " when he comes back we shall make him tell you. Then we shall melt him with acid."

"That last part Strax?" I said.

"And we shall not melt him with acid."strax said back.

The doctor suddenly popped his head in the TARDIS and asked " how long?!"

"How long what, Doctor?"

"HOW LONG DID IT TAKE ME TO SAVE THE WORLD!" hr said excitedlt jumping up and down.

" 15 minutes" George said.

"Don't encourage him!" I said. As we all shared a laugh. As Strax left the Tardis George asked "So. Any where in time and space. That sounds fun. Better let you get back to it and save another planet." He said walking going to the door. The Doctor gave a wild grin as he locked the door with his screwdriver. "Sorry George. " he said as George tried to open the door. "But we can't let you leave"

"Um w-why not?" George asked in a very scared manor.

"Well if we do" I said "you'll either die or rip apart space time."

" You aren't a clone," The Doctor said "You are the original. And you have five minutes to say goodbye to who you want but you can not tell them that you will be replaced."

I walked down to the door that lead outside and The Doctor followed then he unlocked the door and we walked to the group and he said his goodbyes
The Doctor told John that it was a mirror trick with the TARDIS. Paul gave me a big hug and then we went back to George's house as we said goodbye to his mom she was asking if The Doctor was the man from my drawing and all I said in return was " he's a old family friend and a great cabi."

We all walked off back to the TARDIS and The Doctor asked George tge big question. "All of space and time George. We can go anywhere on one condition, it has to be amazing. So where when future past far near?"

" That all sounds fine Doctor but wheres the nearest bed 'cause I am exosted after a day like this!"

I said " You can sleep in my-"

" NO NO NO NO. We won't be having any of that I promised you father that we would be having absolutly none of that!" The Doctor said going on about all if that as he dragged George in the opposite direction of my room. I decided it had been a hectish few days and that i should catch up on some sleep as well.

AN: sorry its been a while since i last updated. Shits been tough for me. Any new adventure ideas just comment ⬇below⤵. Oo that gives me an idea. Tehehe