If I needed someone

Michelle's POV

Paul got me some clothes from the 50's. I was wearing a light pink 50's style dress when the lads came over. Paul said to be careful of John but I already knew that. John and George came in with their huge guitatrs and there was some other gut that wasn't Ringo, so I assumed that it was Pete.

George looked at me blushed, looked at John, nudged John, then John looked at me blushed looked at Pete, nudged Pete then said,"Oh right you weren't there." Then they all laughed a bit.

Then John came up to me while every one else was doing their own thing John said in his extremely British accent "'Ello, Michelle, was it?"

"Uh, yeah John, right?" trying to pretend I didn't know him. Thankfully the doorbell rang and all of them groaned then Paul opened the door " Hey, Ringo." He said with a fake smile. Ringo walked in looked at me and smiled, I'm not a mean person so I smiled back.

John was still standing in front of me but Paul called him back and they started playing twist and shout, if anyone was wondering his voice totally sounded like that.

After they were done practicing George started talking to me, he had always been my favorite so I couldn't have been happier right now "Are you okay?" He looked at me strange but I was too lost in his eyes. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Well, maybe we should do something sometime. Tomorrow night we're gonna play at the cavern, it'll be fun."

"Sure sounds cool."

=====================================

One day later

=====================================

After the guys performance a  Very clean youngman came up to them "Hello gentlemen I'm Mr. Epsien. I wanted to discuss some recording but this isn't quite a place for talking buissness. so we should talk at my office. thurseday at three?"

They all looked at each other in amazement, I was completely astonish that I, Michelle Williams, was watching the greatest moment in music history.

It wass all akward silence then Brian handed John his card

"Thurseday at three" he said then walked off

They all sat down at the table and, of course, started drinking. After a while they all got drunk and Pete threw up and went home. I didn't really get drunk cause I was only 16. George went outside the bar so I went with him, I needed a break from all the noise and cigarette smoke anyways.

He leaned agents the wall and I stood next to him. I realized he was looking at the side walk, the first place I was when I came here. He smiled and looked at me, and I looked back at him lightly smiling. All of the sudden he kissed me. Then he pulled me closer to him in a more passionate kiss. I had no idea how long it was but I soon realized that his arms were around my waist and my arms were around his neck. I assumed he noticed it too because all of the sudden he stopped. I looked straight into his eyes and he looked back into mine.

It felt almost like a dream, except this wasn't a dream in was too real. Then his eyes grew serious and he completely let go of me and said " oh, sorry, you and Paul probably-" I interrupted "no I didn't mind and Paul and I aren't-what?"

"We'll I figured you and Paul-" again I interrupted "what? No, Paul and I aren't.... What ever you think Paul and I are,we aren't."

A smile spread across George's face "so your free to walk around the docks with me then?"

Copying his British accent I replied "It appears I am." Them we both laughed as we walked to the boats.

================================

We were walking down one of the streets it had a barber shop and a bank, I looked up at the street sign 'penny lane' I chuckled a bit "Oi, what's so funny?" George asked

"Oh it's nothing." I replied. He looked up at the sign and then looked at me with his face full of concern "what's wrong?" George asked

"What?"

"Are you sad?"

"No I'm not sad." I didn't under stand what was happening

"Then why are you crying?" He asked

I checked my eyes and they were damp. " I'm not sure?"

George's POV

Michelle was crying and I didn't know why. I suddenly remembered when I was seven there was a little girl with strawberry blonde hair silently crying on the bench in the middle of a round about,

not too far away from where Michelle and I were right now.

I asked her what was wrong and she said her dad left her, she said her name was also Michelle. Oh my god, it was her.

My eyes widened my mouth dropped open and Michelle had stopped crying

Michelle's POV

Tears were streaming down on my face but I didn't make a sound.we were now sitting down, I remembered when I was seven I had an imaginary friend;

and he took me to Penney lane, he sad something was wrong with his box and he left me it took him an hour to return. A little boy probably seven as we'll asked me what was wrong and I told him the doctor left me. He said his name was George. Holy crap, it was him.