Hard Days Night

Hello. This is my second book on Wattpad, which I hope will be better than my other one. If you like it please comment, vote, and share.

Michelle's POV

I was always considered one of the guys, so it didn't surprise me that when my crush asked me, out I fainted.

I must have been having the most wonderful dream, because when I opened my eyes, four of the cutest boys in the world, the Beatles, were looking down at me like I had three heads.

I took in my surroundings. I was lying down on the sidewalk out side of some bar.

Reaching a hand out, George, the quiet Beatle, asked, "Are you alright, love?"

Of course not being used to guys treating me special, I got of the ground myself and replied, "No, I have I'm-a-over-reactor-itis."

As the others were having a giggle fit George said, "Sounds pretty serious."

That just made the others laugh harder, until Paul came to a stop and asked, "Got a name, love?"

Without thinking I gave the boys the name the guys called me, "I'm Mich."

John finally had to stop laughing to say, "Can we call you something that's more suitable for a fine bird like yourself?"

Acting like how I did around the guys I hang out with I replied, "You can call me Michelle."

"I'm George." George said shyly.

Paul asked, "How'd you windup passed out on the sidewalk, love?"

I couldn't tell them, really, how I ended up there so I made something up, "Um..... I..... Got dumped........ And ........ Umm........ I....... Also........ Got....... Um......... Kicked out?"

Paul asked, "Now, really what happened?"

"I can't tell you, you wouldn't believe me." I said.

When I finished that sentence I realized that John and Ringo had left and we were walking to Paul's house. Once inside his house Paul and George sat down on the closest couch.

"Paul might not believe you, but I will." George said

"Will I know I'm dreaming or in a crazy state of hilusination- ow!"

Paul pinched me on the arm and said ," Now you know your not dreaming, but why would you think that."

I smiled because he was not yet famous and said ," Because one minute I'm I America and the next thing I now is I'm looking the Beatles strait in the face."

The George asked trying not to sound suprised ," So you've nowhere to sleep tonight?"

"Well...... Umm......... No." I replied

" What if you stayed here for the night." Paul asked

" Sure." I replied

" So how did you know we were in a band?"

" get high with a little help from my friends" my text tone went off.

I slowly pulled my iPhone out of my pocket. Unlocking it with all the click click sounds as I did so.The two boys got up and looked over my shoulder before sitting down next to me. Looking at my phone with the most bewildered faces I've ever seen George said ,"I don't think your telling use everything, what is that thing anyway?"

Completely ignoring his I said ," wow bars and wifi!"

"What is that!?! And what are you talking about?" Paul was said

'' This, gentlemen is called an iPhone.'' I said like they were total idioits.

'' Well, whats wifi?'' George asked.

without thinking I said. '' Its how you get on to the Internet.''

'' What's the internet?'' they both said at the same time.

'' It's this thing that has endless wisdom, but most people use it for; arguing with strangers, look at naked wemen, and watch videos of cats.''

''What was that sound that that box made?'' Paul asked

'' It was a song.'' I said.

''Why did it make that sound?''

'' Think of it like a telephone, or an instant telegram.''

"What does it say"

The text was sent to me from my friend it said 'OMG ms. myer is being such a 30 TTYL' they read it and I translated it to 'Oh My goss ms. myer is being such an asshole, talk to you later.'

" Well, its getting late. I guess I should start heading home.'' said Gorege then he got up and left. He winked at me when he walked out the door.

" So where you from, Michelle?"

I wasn't used to guys calling me by my girl name.

'' Oh, I'm from New York.''

'' Your from America?"

"Ya.''

"It was obious you wern't from here so, When are you from?"

"WHAT?!'' did he seriously just ask me that?

" Well it's pretty obvous, love."

"Ok can you not tell the others I'm from the twenty-first centery?"

" Sure, love. So how did you know we were in a band?"

A smile spreed across my face and Paul just started laughing. Then I said "spoilers"

"Ok. Ms. Mysterious, its time for bed."

I assumed I blushed because Paul started laughing and said " I never said you had to sleep with me, love. I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, I don't mined." I said without thinking. A smile appered on the pre rockstar's face. I was actually quiet scared of what he was going to do next.

"It's really no problem for me to sleep on the couch."

Thank God that's what he said. There no point in trying to arge with him so I took his bed. I was so tired today eventhough I didn't really do anything.

====================================

The next morning I woke up to Paul shaking me gently, He said " Michelle, It's time to get up."

At first I was suprized because I wasn't looking up at my cieling at home. Instead I was looking into the eyes of Paul McCartney. I never thought his eyes would be so dreamy In person, but they were.

"Good day, sunshine." he said smiling. "The lads are coming over today."

"Oh." I wasn't expecting that. But I don't know what I was expecting.

" I was gonna be polite about this, but what on Earth are you wearing?" Paul said.

"Oh, 2014 cloths."

"Ah, well if you din't want people to know your from the futrue I sugest we buy you some cloths. from this time." He added.

" No, you don't have to."

"Ok, can you please let me then?"

" No, it's really fine."

" Look if you don't let me get you cloths then I'm gonna end up getting the wrong size, or color, or something."

" Fine." I finally agreed.

*Hope you liked it. If you want me to upload then please vote.