First day.

AN/: this chapter has some doctor who in it, so if you are a Beatle lover you'll learn about doctor who. And if you are whovian learn some Beatle stuff. If you already love both you'll defiantly love this chapter.

George looked at me, and I looked at him. We were looking at each other and we didn't know what to do. At the exact same time we both said "it was you!"

"How? I don't even remember that." Then it hit me I was here before but I can't recall how I got here this time. George looked at me and said "I don't know what it so about you but for some reason I feel that I've known you before..... And ........ And" he kissed me again I wanted it to last forever but he pulled away and said "you should probably stay at my house, cause you really don't want to get on Paul's drunk side.

"I'm sure I don't." I said laughing a bit.

===============================

We somehow got into George's room. He sat on his bed I was so tired I just rested my head on his shoulder. He held me close to his chest. Then he laid down and I was so tired that I fell down on him. My hands were on his chest.

I could feel his chest slowly rise and fall and his heartbeat, it was kind of fast. I looked into his dark brown dreamy eyes, he smiled that gorgeous smile that he smiles. Then he looked at his clock and said "it's pretty late, I guess that we should o to sleep."

I smiled and curled up next to him. "Goodnight, Michelle" he said then kissed my head. " Goodnight, George." I smiled as he put his arms around me.

=======================

George's POV

I woke up at about ten and Michelle was still sleeping. I had time so I stayed in bed with her. I watched her slowly rise and fall with her breathing.

I wanted her so badly it hurt, and all I wanted, now, was for her to be happy. I thought about last night, geeez we kissed a lot, but I never told her I loved her. Though I only known her a few days I loved her so much.

I wondered how she got here before, perhaps she was visiting but she lost her memory. I new she lost her memory until I thought about the beeping box with bars and wi-hi and intermet.

My thoughts were interrupted when Michelle moaned "I don't want to get up doctor." I didn't say anything, must've been just her! I thought.

Wait who was this 'doctor'? Doctor what, anyways? Don't worry George it was just a dream, I told myself, I'll ask her about it when she wakes up.

I looked over at the clock, it was eleven. I should probably wake her up.

I shook her gently and whispered "Michelle it's time to get up."

"Please don't wake me. No don't shake me. Leave me where I am. I'm only sleeping" she said in a singing way.

Her eyes flung open and I smiled at them and she smiled back at me. "Good morning, love" I said, "good morning." She smiled back.

============================

Michelle's POV

George and I ate some cereal for breakfast. "So, you were talking in your sleep."

He said, oh god. I must've been so freaking annoying. I could feel my cheeks getting hot "oh sorry." I apologized, "no I was already awake."

Did he watch me sleep? That's kind of freaky and cute. He continued "you said something about the Doctor?"

It took me a second to recall that name. Oh yeah, the doctor. "Well?" He questioned.

"I can't believe I dreamt about that." I said quietly. I looked up back at George, he looked so concerned. Then I told him