The Doctor Can Text

AN/: Yay next chapter, meeting the parents. You go Michelle. Sorry for not updating in two weeks? This is going to be a great chapter. Hopefully you are nerdy enough to like it.

Michelle's POV ( the following day)

I met George's parents today, oddly his dad wasn't there. Just his sweet mother let me stay at their house until 'my parents pick me up from their trip in America.' At least that's what George came up with.

His sweet mother made us cookies and went out for a while. She was so. much sweeter than my mom, that red head that was always bossing me around.

(Specific conversation)

"So what's this?" George's mom asked as she picked up a paper on the table. Oh god no. It was my doodle of the doctor. I think I started to blush because George smiled at me like I was. His mom looked at me and smiled and said, "You drew this?"

"Yeah?" I said almost like a question.

"It's so great," She said "but who is it?"

I smiled at being what she said was right but I still had to answer her question, what in the world was I going to say. "It's just an old friend of mine."

"Are you in a relationship with him?" This was George Harrison's mom talking. Wow!

"Oh nonono, he is just a friend of mine." George was now blushing. At the worst possible moment ever my phone started playing 'got my mind set on you' but only very quietly.

"What's that sound?" She asked not directed to anyone.

"Oh that's me," I said "I'm uh humming" and I started humming along with the song and smiling stupidly.

"That's a catchy tune, did you make it up?" She asked.

"No I'm not nearly that talented, but it's by one of my favorite artists."

"Oh I'm afraid I've not herd of 'em. What's the name?" George asked me. Oh god what am I going to tell him, that he's gonna write this song. At least my phone stopped. I'll check to see what it was later. I made something off the top of my head "the crickets." I said.

"Oh by the way John wanted us to go over to his today." George said.

"Okay Georgie, see you later Michelle" then she gave me a little wink and I walked out of the house while George got his guitar from his room. I quickly checked my phone.

I got an text and a video the text read:

Hello Michelle you probably don't remember me picking you up from school and coming here, or there or back, I can never get it straight. Please send me your coordinates and date. I'm so sorry this happened.

Till then,

The Doctor.

It couldn't have been him, I watched the video. It was the doctor and he was basically saying that he made a video in case I didn't believe the text. Always having his hands flopping about in every which way.

I had to talk to him, but I didn't want to leave George right now. But wow the Doctor, I can't believe he's back. How could I forget? I still don't remember.

George came running out the door with his guitar on his back. I quickly put my phone away. And we started walking to John's house. "So are you gonna tell me the truth or do I have to listen to you make up excuses?" George asked out of nowhere. "What do you mean?" I asked stupidly.

"I mean what were all those things I asked but you never told me?"

"You'll never believe me, or you'll think I'm crazy."