I Bought A Vampire At An Auction Chapter Two

I woke to the sun pouring in my room. I groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers over my head. Suddenly, my alarm went off. I rolled back over and glanced at it. It was six. I cowered. I had completely forgotten. Every morning at six my dad came in and raped me. Sometimes he wouldn't come, but most of the time I couldn't stop him. I jumped as my door slammed open, pulling the covers tight around me. My dad was standing there with a white wife beater on and black boxers. He smiled cruelly. I sank lower into the bed.

"You're going to regret not letting me have that girl yesterday," he said, walking slowly and wobbly to my bedside. He staggered a few times, drunk. He yanked my scraped up arm, pulling me out of the bed. As he led me across the hall I started to worry. He was taking me to their room. Austin and Lilly's room. What was he going to make me do?

My dad slammed the door open loudly like he had mine, revealing a wide awake Austin and Lilly. Wow. I didn't think they would be up this early. Austin had Lilly in his lap and a princess movie was playing on the t.v. Austin's head snapped up at our loud entrance. He immediately became aware, his arms tightening around Lilly, as he saw my fear stricken face and my dad's death grip on my arm.

"Dad, what are we doing in here?" I asked calmly, trying to reassure Austin and Lilly that everything was going to be alright. Of course, I had no idea if that was the case.

"Now, I'm going to give you a choice. You can either give me the little girl," at this Austin growled, "or I'll force you two to do it," he said, gesturing between me and Austin. There was no mistaking the meaning behind his words. Austin became absolutely livid and started snarling under his breath.

"You're not touching Lilly," I said venomously, struggling against my dad's grip.

"Is that your choice, then?"

I looked at Austin in panic. I didn't know what to do. He was shaking his head, pulling Lilly closer to him and glaring at my father. He didn't look at me. I had no choice. I had to agree. I could probably find a way to avoid having sex with Austin. And there was no chance in hell I was letting my abusive father come anywhere near that poor little girl.

"Fine," I snapped, hanging my head. Austin looked at me in shock and then loathing. "We'll do it. Now go."

My father chuckled, threw me to the ground roughly, and walked out the door. "You have an hour. I'll be back," he said, laughing sadistically, and then shut the door. I turned back to Austin. He was glaring at the door.

"I-I'm so sorry. He usually doesn't do that. He always comes to me. I never would've thought he would involved you two in this. I should've known, I guess. I'm so, so sorry," I said.

Austin looked back at me. "What does he usually come to you for?" he asked. I just stared at him, one eyebrow raised. A few seconds later awareness dimmed his face and he cringed back. "He rapes you?!" Austin whisper shouted.

I just nodded slowly, my eyes never leaving his face.

"So now what do we have to do?" he asked, glaring slightly. I could tell he already knew. My mind raced, trying to think of something. Obviously, I wasn't about to force him to have sex with me. I would never do that. Especially not when a six year old was present. A six year old who was still shaking with fear from my father's visit.

"Okay, I've got an idea," I said. Austin looked at me, confused. "Put Lilly in the bathroom and tell her to lock the door. That way, no matter what happens to me, he won't be able to get to Lilly." Austin looked kind of shocked when I said this, but I continued on. "Then come back out and I'll tell you the rest of the plan," I said, deciding that maybe I shouldn't say this in front of her. I didn't know if she would be able to hear it anyway, what with her being a vampire and all, but I had to try. Austin looked at me doubtfully for a minute, but then got off the bed and carried Lilly in his arms to the bathroom. He set her down and whispered something in her ear. She looked frightened, but she nodded and ran in, shutting the door. I heard the click of the lock a second later.