Camila

Camila was tired.

She was the sole provider for her and her younger sister, and it was stating to take it's toll. Especially with her 16 year old sisters attitude.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch Mila!" her sister Sofie yelled.

"Sofia! I am tired, and I really don't need this shit right now! You cannot go to the movies with a boy I don't know. Please mija understand." Camila said, not at all fazed by her sister disrespectful attitude.

"Don't Mija me Mila, you are not mom!" Sofie said angrily.

They were currently on the way to the small house Camila worked hard to barely afford.  The second the car came to a stop in their small drive way, Sofie was slamming the car door stomping her way to their house.

Camila closed her eyes and leaned her forehead on the steering wheel, taking a deep breath. A few seconds later she took the keys out of the ignition, and made her way out of the car. When she turned around to see a man holding her sister, with his hand covering her mouth as two more men stepped out of her house and stood next to him. Camila looked at her sisters terrified face, and she was scared. She had always been afraid, but of things like bills or social services. No this was a fear the ached so much worse than anything she had ever felt before.

"Well hello Camila it's a pleasure. My names Austin. You have two choices....Come with us, or watch as we kill your sister, it's your choice." Austin said smiling darkly.

"I'll do whatever you want just let her go." she said shakily.

"Oh I don't think so, see we don't trust you, so she'll be coming with us. Besides we could always use some entertainment." He said as he ran his hands over her little sister round chest.

Camila watched as her sister stated to cry as he groped her, and she felt a rage she never knew she had in her.

"Don't touch her like that!" she raged.

She was so angry the ground started to shake.

Just as Austin raised a fire ball to throw at her, a Mustang flew down the street heading towards them.

Panicking knowing just who was coming, they dragged Sofie with them to their SUV, hoping to use her as leverage later. They weren't about to leave empty handed.

Camila seeing them drag her sister started running after them. The dark skinned man that had come from her house raised his hand and a gush of wind knocked her down, allowing them to each their car. She scrambled up rushing towards them as they started to take off.

She kept running,even though she knew she'd never reach them. She suddenly heard a loud roar behind her. She barely had time to look behind her, when a motorcycle sped past her towards the SUV. Another bike stopped next to her, as a red head yelled, "Get on if you want her back!"

She didn't know why she did, it call it desperation, but she was on that bike within a second. As she wrapped her arms around the redheads waist, they sped off following the SUV and other rider, as the mustang followed thembehind.  Within two minutes they were close enough to see them.

"Oh my God Lauren your insane!" the red head yelled.

Camila was confused until she watched the girl she assumed was Lauren take her helmet off, and toss it. The red head dodged it expertly, like she knew where it would go. They watched as the Black haired girls hair flew in the wind, as she stood balancing on her bike. She crouched, and jumped on the roof of the moving  SUV.

"Oh my God!" yelled Camila.

Demi watched as Laurens pride and joy, smashed into a parked car. She winced as she silently thanked it for its service.