Tearing it up

Lauren and the girls were eating dinner when Marissa came running towards their table. She sat next to Lauren and started to rapidly whisper in her ear. Laurens eyes widened and she quickly got up motioning for the girls to the girls to follow.

"Whats up Lo?" asked Demi worriedly.

"We've got a family of water users being chased by the coast of here. Their about two hundred miles away. I need you in our command room being our eye's. I'll be taking a team of air users, make sure were covered from all angles. Find us safe routes in case they have air users too. They're all siblings, three adults and one child. Take the girls and let them sit in. Once their trained they'll be helping run these missions, this one should be a good time to get them experienced with these situations."

Demi nodded, turning to the girls she said, "stay safe Lo, follow me girls."

They watched as Lauren turned towards the transportation room, while Demi led them jogging down a different hallway. 

They came to what looked like a dead end, when Demi placed her hand on the wall causing it to shoot open. The girls stepped in and were amazed at the technology in the room. The room was covered in screens, some of the inside of the under ground compound, some the surrounding forests above them.

A guardian walked up to Demi handing her a headset, putting on she said,"Lo?"

"Here Dem!" answered Lauren. Her voiced bounced around the room, as a picture of her came from the transportation room.

Camila and the girls took a seat at the round table in the room watching fascinated.

"What's the plan Lo?" asked Demi.

"I'm taking Marissa, and Jade with me, we each will have a harness or two on our backs. We should arrive in less than twenty minutes. Tell the Guardians, that are holding the Generals men off to keep them busy till then." ordered Lauren.

While she was talking, the three girls were attaching a harness that was attachable fo at least two other people. After having it secured, they began attaching guns to their belts and legs.

"Alright. ready Demi, open the hatch." Lauren said, as the three of them crouched, preparing to fly up.

"Don't forget to turn on your camera's. Safe travels girls." Demi said as she motioned a Guardian to open the hatch.

As soon as it opened, the girls shot up into the sky, flying straight to towards the coast.

"I can't wait till I can fly too.." said Ally wistfully.

"At least you get to fly? I've got fire! I Basically roast everything!" whined Dinah

"Actually, I was talking to Lo and she said you might be able to fly with enough training." said Maggie.

"What do you mean?" asked Dinah excitedly.

"Well me and Lo were talking, and she said it would be great if you guys had more flyers besides her and Ally, so when she said you were fire I started thinking, "Why can't Dinah fly?" If you think about it, planes and jets run off fuel, which using the same concept should work for you. It'll take some experimenting but we could probably work it out. I'm fire too, so we'll try some stuff tomorrow. I know you can work on your powers yet, but Lo says I can test mine a bit so I'll see what I can work out yeah?" Maggie explained.

Dinah squealed as she cried, "Oh my gosh that is so cool, thanks Mags. Can I call you Mags?"

Maggie laughed as she said, "Sure."

"How do you know so much?" asked a skeptical Camila.

Maggie smiled sadly as she said, "Years ago my family was killed by the General, but me and my grandmother survived. We ran for years, and since it was too dangerous to go to school she made me study independently. She believed knowledge was power and fore warned is fore armed. She taught me alot, and when she died I kept myself busy moving and learning. I've trained for a long time to survive."