Breaking the ice

On the high way of South Carolina.....

The Mustang was silent as they sped down the road. There was no music. No laughter... Every single girls thoughts were with their Green eyed leader. There wasn't a dry eye in the car.

Mani had enough and decided to break the ice. "You know after Lauren and Demi saved me, they took me to this diner to explain everything to me. I was looking at them, and to be honest I was feeling self conscious. I mean I had these worn clothes and had been living on the streets for almost two months so I was ratchet looking." Mani started smiling.

This got the girls to give her watery chuckles.

"Then these two gorgeous girls come to my rescue, looking all sexy and bad ass! I mean lets be real, ya'll would be like damn I look like shit. Right?" she continued smiling.

Ally laughed nodding, "Girl I feel ya, when ya'll came in I was wearing my ducky pajama's!"

The girls started to laugh and giggle.

(Keep going Mani, your doing great. Lo would be proud.) Demi told her smiling.

Normani smiled as she continued, "So Demi hears where my thoughts are, and said something comforting and I'm all amazed that she can read my mind and shit. Then Lauren snorts and talks about Demi reading things in her mind she shouldn't have."

"Oh my God what did Demi hear?" asked Sofie knowing this was gonna be good.

Normani's smile was so big her cheeks started hurting. "Apparently Demi was asleep when she was woken up to Laurens thoughts as she was masturbating!"

"Oh my god!!!" Ally squealed.

Dinah was laughing so hard she was clutching her side, as Camila was laughing and blushing at the same time.

(If you guys thought that was bad, try being me.) said Demi to all of them.

"Oh my god Demi how can you hear us?" asked Ally

(when you guys aren't listening to music there is a mic that clicks on and transfer sound into my head set.) Demi replied.

"So Demi lets be real here. What is it that gets our Lo off?" asked a laughing Dinah.

"Oh my GOD! you cant ask that!" exclaimed a flustered Ally.

"Hey I wanna know! It's a good question!" Camila laughed.

"You would Mila! Don't think your all sneaky with the looks you give Lo when she ain't lookin!" giggled Dinah.

The girls broke out into laughter as Camila just blushed and shrugged, not even denying it.

(You'll be excited to know that our Lo gets off on the dirty talk. When she finally has sex, she's gonna be a talker!") giggled Demi.

Sofie's eyes widened as she asked, "Laurens a virgin?! How is that possible?" The other girls too were shocked at the news.

(From what Lauren remembers of her parents, they were really in love. When she was around eight, her parents explained she was different, and not all girls were like her. Luckily by then, Lauren at least knew what her preferences already were. So when her mother gave her the talk, her mom made her promise to give her virtue to the person she trusted above anyone else. That she would know when she was ready, and when she fell in love and was ready to offer her heart, she could give them a gift she could only give once... her purity.") said Demi smiling.

"It's really sweet that she saved herself because of a promise she made to her mom." said Camila smiling softly.

"Yeah it is, I mean I'm a virgin too but, its mostly because I'm picky, and never had a relationship last longer than a month." said Ally.

"Me too Ally cat! Raising Sofie was enough, and guys just never like the idea of dating someone with a kid. I never really cared though, I wouldn't want someone who couldn't love both of us." said Camila smiling.

Sofie smiled at her sister and rested her head on her shoulder.

"I've tried to find someone, but guys don't really like the way I'm built. I'm man hands to them. Not that it matters, when I get emotional I burn things anyway. I wouldn't be able to handle sex and not roasting the dude even if I did find one that wanted me." said Dinah quietly.

Normani frowned and replied, "Man hands? Who the hell you been hanging with girl? You are beautiful Dinah, and you got a voice like Beyonce. Screw guys if they can't see it. You have the perfect amount of curves girl, and a giant heart, anyone would be lucky to have you. Besides when we're trained you'll have enough control to be able to get down if you want to!"

The girls in the back seat watched the two curiously. Dinah looked at Normani smiling as she asked, "really?"

Normani looked her right in the eyes as she smiled and said, "Really."

When Mani turned her eyes back to the road, Dinah had a blush on her cheeks that had the girls in the back seat awing. She looked out the window smiling and said, "I think your beautiful too Mani."

(I ship it.) Demi said to the girls in the back seat. They smiled and nodded in agreement.