Guess we'll see

The girls were finishing their dinner when Lauren came in with the new arrivals.

She led them to her usual table and introduced them around. After everyone was settled, the girls started to asking questions.

"How old are you guys?" asked Ally.

"Me and Vero are twenty two, My brother Luis is seventeen and my sister Sandra is thirteen." Alexa answered quietly.

"Where are your parents?" asked Camila softly.

"We don't have any. Our parents died when were kids, me and Lexie adopted our siblings when we left the orphanage. We had our own apartment, and were doing fine until these men broke in tonight trying to kill us. These to guys saved us saying they were Guardians and we wound up at the boat house. " said Vero.

"Selena after their done eating why don't you take them to their rooms. Give them the family quarters so they can stay together, and try to explain as much as you can. We'll have Marissa and jade pick up tomorrow after they've had a chance to rest." ordered Demi.

"We were really under fire tonight. The general knows were recruiting so we need to work faster. Any Guardian not responsible for training the recruits needs to be in the field bringing people in. We cant just get one or two a night. We need everyone out there. Tomorrow we'll send them scouring state wide. I want communications with everyone. If someone finds themselves in a situation like tonight they'll need reinforcements. Tonight was way too close for comfort, and had any guardian tried to retrieve them without me tonight would have been a disaster. We need to spread the Generals resources out thinner. He'll have to pick and choose, and that will hep us in the long run." Lauren told Demi sounding angry.

Getting up, Lauren said,"I need to blow off some steam, I'll be in our training room. Goodnight."

Everyone watched as she walked away, feeling bad for the amount of stress she must be under.

"Is she in charge of all this?" asked Alexa curiously.

"Yeah, she makes the big decisions around here." said Dinah.

"That must be so overwhelming sometimes. When me and Vero took over taking care of Luis and Sandra. we felt like crying all the time at first. It's a scary thing being responsible for other people. Sometimes you feel like no matter how hard you try its never enough." said Alexa sympathetically.

"When I took over raising Sofie I cried my self to sleep most nights in the beginning, terrified I'd make a wrong choice that could hurt her. Its scary, but every life Lo saves is a life that may not have been saved without her. She cant control everything that happens. Accepting that, will probably be hard for her though." Camila said sadly.

Demi was still staring at the door her best friend went through and said, "Girls, make sure you guys rest up tonight. training will be harsh tomorrow. See you in the morning." she finished, standing up and heading after her friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren was running the track, and had be straight sprinting for almost twenty minutes.

After finally letting off a little steam she heads to weight bench and starts putting as much as she can on the bar. Hoping the weight would be sufficient enough she starts to lift it off the ground, only to pick it up like nothing.

Pissed off at not being able to really use her strength she throws the four hundred pound weights across the track and lets out a frustrated scream.