Trouble

When Lauren woke her mouth was dry and she felt no pain, which was suspicious enough.

She looked up from the bed she was on, and saw Demi sitting next to her on her laptop. Noticing that she was awake Demi looked at her and smiled.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." said Demi.

"I feel no pain. How is that possible?" asked a confused Lauren.

"Apparently Sofie is a Guardian, we found that out when she healed you and was branded with the Guardians mark." said a smiling Demi.

Lauren didn't look surprised. She just smiled and nodded.

"where are the girls?" asked Lauren panicking.

"Calm down Lo, their next door sleeping. Now that your awake go shower so I can sleep for a bit." ordered a sassy Demi.

Lauren laughed and got up to do as she asked. Ten hours later, the girls were packing up to head out.

"Heads up Lo!!"called Demi, as she tossed her a duffle bag. Lauren caught it and raised her eyebrow as the five other girls watched.

"Do not give me shit Lo. We are all together now and things will be getting more dangerous, suit up and shut up!" Demi said smirking.

Lauren grunted and nodded annoyed. She dropped the bag on her bed and started to take off her shirt and tie her hair in a messy bun. Demi started to do the same, and picked up her own bag off the floor.

Lauren pulled out a thin armor that resembled a  bullet proof vest. She put it on and started to take off the belt that held up her jeans. Reaching into her bag, she pullet out a nylon belt to replace it. After putting it on tightly she pulled out two guns. She attached one on her belt and attached the bullet sack on it. She also attached a flashlight, and put on a fitted black V-neck shirt. She grabbed a leather shoulder holster and attached her extra gun. She grabbed her blue flannel and put it on leaving the front open and put on her bomber jacket. Pulling out her aviator glasses and placing them on her head, she stopped and stared at her bag.

"What am forgetting? I feel incomplete." stated a confused Lauren.

Demi who matched Lauren in weaponry, but wore her usual black jeans and V-neck with her worn leather jacket smirked at her confused friend.

"You always forget slice." said an amused Demi.

"Shit." said an irritated Lauren. She reached into her bag and searched for her slender friend. She pulled out a large knife and put it in her boot.

"You good?" smirked Demi.

"I'm good." smirked back Lauren. They bumped fists and picked up their bags. When they faced the other girls, they found all five staring at them.

"That was hot right? I'm not the only one who found that sexy right?" question a flustered Sofie.

The other girls only nodded and looked away too flustered to say anything. Demi and Lauren laughed, and picked up some more bags. After they checked out they headed to where they were parked.

"So while you were playing sleeping beauty I ordered something for you. Call it a I'm sorry for drugging you gift." Demi said while reaching into her pocket and pulling out a set of keys and throwing them to Lauren.

Lauren caught them a confused until her eyes lit up in understanding, and started to jog to the Mustang. parked next to Demi's bike was a midnight blue Suzuki Hayabusa.

"Oh my God!" breathed Lauren as she dropped to her knees and kissed her knew bike.

"If I didn't love you like a sister Red I'd kiss the shit out of you!" exclaimed an excited Lauren.