taemin | style

Your heart was pounding as you painted cherry red on your lips. You pursed them, and teased your hair just the way he liked it. You pulled away from the mirror and ran your eyes down your body. The tight black skirt you wore was his favorite. It came up a little past mid-thigh. You tucked in a white tank top with a loose, thin, cream sweater on top. Your phone lit up with a text and you picked it up, reading the hangul displayed. Biting your lip, you grabbed your heels, sliding them on before walking out to his car. It had been a while since you had heard from him; 3 whole months since you'd heard a peep. But you still craved him. Your heart was doing acrobatics as you crossed the dark streets, to his car. The midnight moon was above your head as you avoided the street lamps. Your fingers wrapped around the car door handle, taking a deep breath. You opened the door and got in, turning to face him. And oh goodness, was he beautiful. His black hair was slicked back, a thin white tee hanging loosely on his torso. You held your breath as you closed the door and buckled up. Your name slid off his tongue, so sweet, so right. You relished in it, taking in his soft, hushed voice. He drove off, headlights off. That was dangerous, but so was being with him and yet there you were. You knew being with him could either one of two ways: happiness or sorrow. Paradise or burning flames. He was an idol and relationships are a challenge for him. You didn't care. You were reckless. As long as you were with him and he was with you. You watched him keep a careful eye on the road, trying to slow down your pulse. But nothing worked. He was right next to you, less than a foot away. You reached out, setting a hand on his forearm. "Taemin." The name you'd been dying to say, the name that drove you crazy. You could feel the tension under his skin. He was dying to pull you close, make your head spin. He glanced at you desperately. Why did the ride have to be so long? He finally pulled up to the hotel, and walked in the room with you. He closed the door behind him, watching you look around. Your delicate fingers ran along the couch back, keeping your eyes locked on his. He took off his jacket, set it down, and made his way to you. Though you wanted him as much as he wanted you, you spun out of his grasp. "Patience, Lee." You said innocently. "I want to talk to you first." He just looked at you, his gaze so dark but so inviting. "I heard you've been out with some other girl. She's from APink, right? She's pretty." You didn't dare say her name, jealousy raging in you. "What you heard was true," he explained, getting closer to you. "But I can't stop thinking about you and I. She will never compare to you. She may be pretty, but you're beautiful." You took a huge step towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss. The other girl melted away, and he was the only thing on your mind, your whole world. And when he pulled you against him, you knew you were his, too. Both of your were helpless, reckless, and full of young love. Nothing could save you now. Your love could never die, it could never go out of style.