taemin | feel good

There was something about the moon that rose high in the sky, and the cook crisp of the air that gave Taemin a good feeling. Something about this night would be life changing. He didn't know what, it could be anything, but he felt it. A sweet restfulness settled in his heart and he was aching to bury himself in the crowd of the party he was about to attend, despite his introverted nature.

"Excited?" He hear his band member, Minho say. Taemin shrugged and smiled. "I have a good feeling," is all he replied with. Minho just chucked, wrapped his arm around Taemin's shoulder and grinned. "That's awesome, let's have a good time, yeah?" He suggested and Taemin agreed.

When Taemin arrived, and had a bit of alcohol running through his system, the good feeling spread all over his body. He felt so alive and free and infinite. Nothing could stop him.

It was when he saw you that his whole world stopped and he knew that all of this was for you. You were his. He stumbled a bit, either too drunk to think straight or maybe impacted by you, maybe a little bit of both. He couldn't let you go. He made his way over, quite clumsily but when your eyes met his, everything felt clear. The moon, which was hidden behind the walls and ceiling of the club, he realized was a forbidding of you. Your soft, pale skin glowed like the moon and your dark eyes invited him in. Everything about this was like some sort of fantasy, but the best part is that it wasn't. Taemin relished in that.

You seemed to feel the same way, because you were getting closer to him. And you thanked God you found him. He was some sort of blessing, with his full lips and soft eyes. Your heart was beating you fast, and you knew he could hear it, even over the loud music. When he finally got over to you, he seemed unsure what to do next. But he took a big leap of faith and reached out, gently tucking some hair behind your ear.

"Taemin," you breathe out, unbelieving this scene. His features grew confused, forgetting he was a celebrity. "You know me?" He asked. He never remembered meeting you. He didn't remember anything, but he did know how much he wanted to take you home with him.

You nodded your head, but unable to saying anything else. He asked for you name and when you told him, he realized he had never heard such a sweet name. He repeated it after you, cupping your face and running his thumb across your face. You leaned into his warm touch, moving closer. It seemed like you two were magnets, and you never felt so right before when his arms finally closed around you. His face slowly leaned in closer to yours. He knew he just met you and that everything about this was implausible and went against everything in his culture but he couldn't help it.

When his lips finally found yours, everything caught on fire. His body, mind, soul; the whole world. This is where he belonged, in your arms and lips pressed against yours. Nothing he had ever done has ever felt so right. He tangled his hand in your hair and the sound that come from your mouth made him shiver. He wanted to hear that sound over and over. Primal instinct, an inhuman attraction, whatever this was, he felt it too strongly.

Your knees became weak and you had to lean against him. Lee Taemin was kissing you. You held onto his flimsy shirt for dear life as his lips moved against yours. You, who was multilingual, could never even describe this feeling. Fireworks were in your heart and millions of butterflies exploded in your stomach. Your head was spinning unbelievably fast, but you wanted more. You wanted him to come closer, but also to let you go. It was almost too much, feeling off these thing at once.

You both knew this is what you were born for. You needed to find each other and never let go. You both had heard of people finding their soulmates, but you never expected to find each other and for it to feel like this. You never expected it to feel this good.