Chapter 25

It was currently October and I was awoken by none other than Taylor.

"Get up! Today's your wedding day! You need to start getting ready!" yelled Taylor waking me with a pillow.

I got up a smile on my face. Yes, today was my wedding day. Sid and I decided to get married in Pittsburgh and we couldn't be more excited. I was more than excited to be marrying Sidney today.

I stretched my limbs out hearing my back pop before I got up and went into the bathroom to shower while the hair and makeup artist set up all their stuff and began working on my bridesmaids. The photographer took pictures of the craziness that was going on.

I stepped out of the shower feeling more awake and refreshed.

"Lets get started on your hair," the hair lady said pulling me into a chair and blow drying my hair.

"Message for Addie," Said Geno poking his head in. Geno was chosen as Sids Best Man.

"Come on in G!" I called to him smiling.

The hair lady began to curl my hair so she could put it in a half up half down elegant style.

"I have note from Sid for you. You look beautiful," Geno said smiling and kissing my cheek before handing me the note.

"Thanks G. I'll see you all soon," I said giving him a quick hug before he left and the craziness resumed.

I opened the letter and smiled seeing Sids handwriting scribbled across the page.

Dear Addie,

Today's out big day and I couldn't be more excited. I am so happy to be able to marry you so that I can call you mine for the rest of our lives. I love you with all of my heart and I hope you never forget that. I know you're going to look absolutely gorgeous when you walk down the isle. I'm sure Geno is telling me how pretty you look right now. Anyways I am so happy to take this next step with you and I wish more that anything I could run in your room right now and kiss you, sadly I can't. I will see you in a couple hours.
Yours truly,
~Sidney Patrick Crosby

Two hours later I was now looking like a princess. All I needed to do was put on my dress. I slipped on my dress and my mom zipped it up for me.

"You look beautiful," my mom said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks mom," I said smiling as tears glistened in her eyes.

"My little girl is all grown up," she said sniffling.

"I'm always your little girl mommy," I said kissing her cheek and hugging her.

"Alright we better head to the church. I know your father is anxious to see you," my mom said and with that all of us girls went down stairs and piled into the limo which would take us to the beautiful church we were getting married at.

"You ready?" my dad asked holding my arm in his. My dad as tough as he tries to be couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes.

"Yes I am," I said smiling as the large wooden doors opened. I looked straight at Sid as the wedding march began to play and everyone stood.

Sids eyes connected with mine and he covered his mouth with his hand as tears came to his eyes. Geno patted his shoulder and smiled.

I got to Sid and soon joined hands with him after my father declared he was giving me away to Sid.

"You look gorgeous," Sid whispered his brown eyes shining with love and passion.

"You look very handsome as well Mr. Crosby," I say smiling a big smile back to Sid.

The pastor went through his monologue and I just waited until Sid and I could finally kiss.

"You may now kiss your bride," The pastor Sid and in an instant my veil was lifted and Sids lips were placed on mine.

This kiss was not like any other. This kiss was full of love, hope, and passion. This kiss sealed our fate together. I was now Mrs. Crosby and I couldn't be happier. If you would have ever told me I was going to marry super star Sidney Crosby one day I would have laughed in your face and said yeah right.

Our reception was full of laughs and of course plenty of pictures with our friends and family.

About 4 hours later Sid and I were walking to the hotel. Coach Dan was gracious enough to give Sid a week off for our honey moon. Tomorrow morning Sid and I were getting on a flight to go to Hawaii. It was only the preseason which is I'm sure why Dan was okay with Sid leaving for a week.

"I love that dress on you, but," Sid said once we got in our room.

"But what?" I asked an eyebrow raised.

"I think I will like it even better when it's on the floor," Sid whispered huskily in my ear his eyes were filled with lust.

I'm sure all of you guys can guess what happened next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- Hey guys! so this is the last chapter, but have no fear I will be posting an epilogue! I apologize for how crappy this chapter is! I also want to say a big thanks to everyone who has read this story! Thanks for all the support from you guys! Your comments truly make my day and I love that y'all enjoyed this book! Make sure you check out my others!