Chapter 11

(Sidney's pov)

It was finally Saturday! I really hope that we win if we won it would be us against the Texas stars for the Stanley cup. I got up early for the morning skate. I didn't even need to leave a note because I know that Addie would already know where I was. I was driving to the rink and thinking about addie. I love her so much she could never know. I know I want to marry her but, I don't know if she is ready. She graduates with Alex from culinary school in 4 days so I know they are excited. I pulled up to the rink and already had the perfect idea on how to propose to her. I walked in and saw James sitting on the bench with his head in his hands. I walked up to him,"what's wrong buddy?" I asked nervous for the answer. I hope everything is ok with him and alex. He looked up and I could see in his eyes he was debating something. He sighed,"I want to propose to Alex tonight but, I want to make it special but, don't know what to do.please help me sid," James said. "of course I will help you man," I said patting his back. "one thing though you can't tell Addie because she has to be part of the trick." he said with a shy smile. "why is she part of the 'trick'?" I asked with air quotes around trick. "the thing is that..well I guess I will just come out and tell you. You have to keep it a secret though," he said smiling. I nodded showing I understood. He reached into his hockey bag and pulled out little black pictures and handed them to me. "well she's pregnant," James said. Wow I can't believe this I looked at the ultra sounds. "wow man congrats! How far along is she?" I asked smiling. "she is 2 months and thanks! That's why you can't tell Addie we are announcing it to the world tonight!" he said with a huge grin.