Chapter 7

A/N- watt pad glitches so skip this chapter and go to chapter 6 and then come back to this chapter!! Sorry guys!!

---------------------------------------(Sidney's pov)

This morning I woke up beside Addie she looked cute when she was sleeping . I grabbed my stuff and went and showered and changed into my bathing suit. (bathing suit- http://www.polyvore.com/sidneys_bathing_suit/set?id=92907729) I walked out to see Addie in hers as well. (Addie's bathing suit-http://www.polyvore.com/addies_bathing_suit/set?id=92908065 ) man she was hot. I'm a lucky guy. "are you ready to go to the beach?" I asked smiling. She nodded yes. I grabbed towels and sun screen. We then walked to a spot on the beach where no one was. I ran into the water. I loved the beach I just never really went. Hockey took up a lot of time. I saw Addie laying down tanning. I walked up "are you going to get in the water?" I asked smiling at her. "maybe later," she said. She turned back over on her back. I wanted her to swim with me. I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder. "let me go!" Addie screamed. I then started spinning in circles and after a few rounds of Addie still yelling to let her go. I finally made it to the water and dropped her in. "you are going to pay for that!" she yelled as she splashed me. We had a lot of fun. I was wondering what my payback will be?

(Addie's pov)

We went to the Rain forest cafe. I loved this restraunt. I knew exactly what sidneys punishment would be. This young waiter came up and started flirting with me. "welcome to the rainforest cafe what can I get you pretty lady?" the young guy asked. He was cute but, no one could beat sidney. "i want chicken Alfredo hot stuff," I said with a wink. Sidney ordered and then looked at me," what was that about?!" he yelled. The waiter came back up. "here you go sweet stuff and here you go," he handed us our dinner and then handed me a piece of paper. The waiter was still standing there when Sidney grabbed the paper," don't you dare hand your number to my girlfriend or we are going to have a problem," Sidney said ripping the paper and standing up. "you want to go. You don't deserve someone so beautiful!" he said rudely. "Sidney please sit down babe," I said standing up and kissing his cheek. I felt him relax. We sat back down and the waiter walked away. "there you go your punishments over," I said smirking at him and taking a bite of my dinner. "that was my punishment! You meanie!" he said trying to look angry but I could see him trying not to smile. I took my fork and took a bite of his macaroni and cheese. "yup I'm definitely a meanie," I said while winking. "see and now you are stealing my food!" he said glaring. "you still love me though. Plus you don't want to eat to much you will get fat." I said winking and taking a bite of my dinner.

(Addie's pov)

"so what are we doing tomorow?" I asked him as the waiter bought out our check which I payed for. "shopping?" he asked smiling knowing I wanted to go shopping. "oh my god yes!!!" I squealed while jumping up in down in my seat. We got up and went back to the hotel room. I went and showered and then changed into my pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun. (addies pjs- http://www.polyvore.com/pajamas/set?id=92912809) "Sidney I'm going to get some ice and drinks." I said grabbing a room key and the ice bucket. I got the ice and went to put it in the room since I would have to go down stairs I heard the shower on. I went downstairs to the lobby and bought a root beer and a dr. Pepper. I got in the elevator and another lady got in. I just looked at the floor," what floor number?" I asked the lady. "floor 3 and I remember you!" I looked at her and it came back to me it was sids ex girlfriend who kissed him. "oh....um...ya nice seeing you again." I said looking at her and smiling. "can I see your necklace?" she asked I nodded. This must have been the worlds longest elevator ride it definitely felt like that. "oh that's so beautiful but, a slut like you doesn't deserve it." she then yanked it off my neck and threw it on the ground then stomped on it before getting out on her floor. I instantly got on my knees picking up the now flat necklace. As soon as the elevator stopped I ran to our room to see Sidney watching tv I put down the drinks and started crying into his chest," what's wrong honey?" he asked stroking my hair. "yo-your ex sa-saw me in the el-ele-elevat-elevator and th-then st-stomp-stomped on my necklace," I said handing him the flat necklace. Sidney got up and went to his suit case. "wha-what are yo-you doing Sid?" I asked while looking at him digging through his bag. "I Was going to wait until later but, I think now is the perfect time." he said smiling and sitting on the bed handing me a red velvet box. I opened it and saw my necklace. "it's the real necklace I gave you that one was just a fake I went and got this one engraved so know it says 'Addie I love your more than you could ever know'," Sid said smiling. I hugged him, "this means so much to me.I love you so much sid!" I pulled away and kissed him passionately. We soon cuddled up next to each other and I fell into a sleep full of dreams of sidney.

(Sidney pov)

I knew Addie would love the necklace. We had been dating for 2 months now and it has been great. I Sat their as I heard Addies breathing slow as she fell into a deep sleep. I remembered that I had a home game on our 3 month anniversary. I decided I wanted to tell the world we were dating. When I noticed Addie was in a deep sleep I snuck over to her purse and took out her credit cards and money and hid them so that I could pay. I loved paying for things she deserved being treated like a princess. I don't know why she won't quit thinking that I might thinks she is only with me for the money. We have this connection that's unbreakable. I fell into a deep sleep only to be awaken by running water the next morning.