Chapter 20

(Addie's pov)

I woke up Sids arm holding me close.

"Good morning beautiful," Sid said kissing my temple.

"Good morning handsome," I replied smiling.

I got up and showered changing into jeans and a Crosby shirt before getting my stuff packed. We were heading back to Pittsburgh today. I know I needed to tell Sid so I might as well do it now right?

"Hey babe can we talk?" I asked sitting beside Sid on the bed.

"Oh no that's never good," Sid asked worry in his eye.

"I uh.... I love you a lot Sid... Umm Beau and Brandon's girlfriends have been picking on me," I said looking down.

"What've they done?" Sid asked an angry tone.

"Just said some things but, please don't do anything. they said they'd ruin our relationship if I told you and I don't want to lose you," I begged.

"I won't let that happen but, I'm telling Beau and Brandon," Sid stated.

"No Sid please," I begged.

"Nope I'm calling Beau right now," Sid said before pulling out his phone.

My eyes widened in panic. Before I knew it Beau and Brandon were standing in our room along with their girlfriends who were giving me glares.

"Why are we here Sid?" Beau asked.

"You're girlfriends have been picking on Addie," Sid stated a straight face.

Beau and Brandon looked shocked and both looked questionably at their girlfriend who shot glares at me.

"Well someone explain what's happening," beau stated looking at his girlfriend.

"Beau babe we didn't do anything she's making stuff up," beaus girlfriend said leaning on him.

"Yeah why would we be mean to her," Suttsy's girlfriend said looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Addie wouldn't make this up," Sid defended me.

The guys asked to talk alone and I left the room along with the girls.

"Why did you tell on us you bitch," Beaus girlfriend said walking towards me.

"I-I don't know," I mumbled looking down.

"You're gonna wish you didn't," Sutters girlfriend stated before walking next to Christy.

"I-I'm sorry," I mumbled looking at my feet.

"To late for apologies huh?" Christy said before stepping on my foot with her heel causing me to cry out in pain.

"I still don't see it," Sammi stated.

"I know she looks like an ape," Christy stated.

I saw Flower walking down the hall. When he saw me with Christy and Sammi he ran towards us.

"Leave her alone," flower stated.

I immediately burried my head into flowers chest and hugged him tightly.

"What's going on here?" Sids voice boomed.

I immediately went to Sids comforting embrace. I hugged Sid tight tears still falling down my face.

"We're done," Brandon and beau said at the exact same time.

Sid rubbed my back as I heard the heels if the girls click away.

"Are you okay?" Sid whispered to me.

"Yeah I just wanna go home," I told Sid honestly.

"We're going to be home soon babe," Sid said kissing the top of my head.

I sat on the plane next to Sid scrolling through my Instagram. I smiled looking through photos. It was funny to think I was just an ordinary person before Sid and now I know what love is because of him.

We landed and I grabbed onto Sids hand as we walked towards Sids car.

As we drove home Scotty Mccreerys song 'I love you this big' came on.

"I love you this big. Eyes have never seen this big. No ones ever dreamed this big and ill spend the rest of my life explaining what words can not describe but, I'll try. I love you this big," I sang quietly while playing with Sids hand.

Sid and I pulled up to the house and grabbed our luggage before heading inside. I went inside and grabbed a Capri sun after changing into yoga pants and one of Sids hoodies.

I sat on the couch watching TV when Sid came and picked me up and set me on his lap.

"A juice pouch?" Sid questioned.

"Of course," I giggled.

Sid then kissed my neck. I set the now empty juice pouch down and turned in Sids lap so I was facing him.

"You know how much I love you?" Sid asked.

"A lot I hope," I said giggling.

"Nope I love you this big," he said stretching his arms out and then he wrapped them around me.

I giggled blushing and then kissed sid. Things got heated quickly and well I'm sure you can guess what happened.

"I love you Sidney Patrick Crosby," I said kissing his lips and tracing shapes on his bare chest.

"I love you too baby girl," Sid said kissing my head before pulling me close.

"Goodnight Sid," I whispered shutting my eyes.

"Night Addie," Sid said smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- hey guys! Here's an update as promised. I hope y'all like it! :) tell me what you think!!