Chapter 5

(Addie pov)

It was Tuesday the boys where going out and Alex and I were going out since I was leaving tomorrow for a week. I started putting on the outfit Alex picked for me. (A/N: outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/club/set?id=92816400) I loved this outfit. We got in the car and drove to the club. Alex and I waited in line ready to show the body guard our ID's. Alex and I showed him our ids and went inside. "what do you want to drink," I asked over the music. "margarita," she said laughing. I saw James creep up behind her and hug her. They were adorable together! I went and ordered the drinks I walked back and I gave them to alex and James. I told her I was going to the bathroom. I was walking when I saw a familiar face and a girl kissing him I walked by and saw it was sidney. He looked up and he tried to start saying sorry, "save it. I should have known this wasn't real." I took off the necklace and threw it on the ground. I ran off crying. I knew Alex would text me any minute asking what happened.

(Sidney's pov)

We got to the club and we were drinking and having fun I was walking to the bathroom when I saw my ex girlfriend walking out I tried to avoid her but, she came up to me, "hey sid I have really missed you." she said trying to sound sexy. "leave me alone I have a girlfriend." I said sternly. She then started kissing me and I was trying to push her away. I finally pushed her away when I saw Addie standing their. I was about to explain everything when she said,"save it. I should have known this wasn't real." she then threw the necklace on the ground. I felt my heart break. I ran towards the exit and saw Addie sit on a bench. I ran up to her. "Addie please let me explain." I said begging and crouching down in front of Addie. "n-no its fi-fine I un-unde-understa-understand. I'm sor-sorry I got in y-your way. Go ha-have fu-fun." she said between sobs as tears fell down her face. "addie please listen. I love you with all my heart! She kissed me! I don't like her at all she is my ex! Please Addie you have to believe me!" I said as tears fell down my face as I thought about losing her. She brushed away my tears and looked in my eyes," Sid I love you and I am willing to put this behind us now can we go home and get ready for the beach tomorrow?" she asked. I nodded. With that I kissed her and then we got up and drove to her house were we went to bed excited for the beach tomorrow. " I love you sid." Addie said smiling. "I love you to addie. Here is your necklace back." addie took it and put it on her night table next to her phone. I soon fell asleep thinking about going to the beach with her.