Chapter 7

Dylan's POV
So it's 5:00 and I got up to pack and get ready. It was 5:39 and I thought I should call Brooklyn before I leave even though she probably hates me for dropping this huge bomb on her. She didn't answer so I left a text saying, "hey um it's me Dylan and I'm leaving for the airport and I'll call you when I get to my apartment. Okay I'm sorry? I... I'm gonna go now. Goodbye." I sent the text and left.

After the 5 hour flight. I went to the luggage thingy and got my stuff. I went to a old guy in his 60's or 70's that was holding a sign with my name. Then we got in a lemo. I was so happy. But also sad.

We drove to my apartment and it looked huge when I started walking around two guys ran into me.
"OMG YOUR DYLAN?!" One of them said.
"Yeah?" I said laughing a bit.
"WELL IM TYLER AND THATS COLTON." Tyler said.
Colton started laughing and so did I.
I started unpacking my stuff in my room and after I saw boxes everywhere.

My apartment was two story's with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and 1 kitchen, and 1 living room. Let's just say I loved it!

Brooklyn's POV
At school today Matthew came up to me and smiled.
"What?" I asked laughing.
"Um let's go to lunch!" He said laughing.
"Um okay?" I asked.
We walked to lunch and met Cameron at our table and he stared and me and I just nodded and he let out a sigh with relief. Although I had to tell Matt I couldn't. I just hate how I am boy crazy.
Aaron came up to me and gave a death stare at Cam and Matt.
"What Aaron?" I asked.
"The principle wants you." He said.

So I got up and so did Matt and Cam. They started following me.
"You don't have to follow?" I said laughing.
"Well we have 20 minutes still and we are bored." Matthew said.
"Fine." I said but Matt went to the bathroom and me and Cameron left him.
I was almost to the principles office when Halley comes to to me.
"So how did my plan work out? Are you missing Dylan so much that you go and hiss Cameron?" She asks me not knowing Cameron was there.
"I never kissed him." I said lying pretty good.
"Bullshit I have a video." She said.
"Prove it." I said.
"Here watch." She said showing me her phone and I saw it. Me and Cameron kissing.
I quickly smacked her phone out of her hand and Cameron grabbed it and tried to delete the video but Grayson came up behind him and punched his arm and pushed him into me, making him fall on me and we were on the ground with him on me.
"Say cheese!" Grayson said laughing taking a picture.

Matt walked out of the bathroom and got an upset look that both me and Cameron saw. "You know if one of you told me. I would've been okay with it, but knowing that you my best friend kept a secret breaks my heart. Screw you guys!" He said walking away.
"Oh wait I forgot. Aaron's job was to show him the video." Halley said laughing.
Great he saw the video and saw this. Just great!
I up and tried chasing after him, but Ethan and Jack came from fucking no where. And stopped me.
"What the hell! Where'd you come from?" I asked.
They started laughing and both punched me and that's all I remembered, until I woke to in the nurses office.
"What happened?" I asked turning on my side seeing Aaron and not the nurse.
"For fucks sake! Just leave me alone for one day!" I say and kicked his private spot, then ran out.
It was only 2:00 and everyone was walking in the halls. Me and Matt ran into each other.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Long story." I said.
"They are dicks." He said.
"Have you seen Cameron?" I asked.
"Are you kidding?" He asked and walked away.
Ugh! Can I do one thing right?!

I went to my last class which is history. It was so boring.

After school I saw I had 10 missed calls from Cameron, 5 messages. Then I had 1 missed call from Dylan.
I read the messages.
Cameron: Where are you?
Cameron: Brook?
Cameron: Are you okay?!
Cameron: Just let me know if your safe!
Cameron: Please! I need to know your okay?!

I called him. He didn't answer. So I texted him,
Me: I'm alright... I think? But where are you?
He replied 3 minutes later.
Cameron: thank god! Your okay and I'm in the principles office.
Me: WTF!!! Why?
Cameron: After they hit you... I started beating them up and the principle caught me. I'm suppose to be suspended for 2 weeks. My mom and dad are here. Hold on.

I waited for 10 minutes outside the office.
Cameron came outside of it.
"Oh my god! Thank goodness!" He said hugging me.
"How'd you get out?" I asked.
"Bathroom." He said laughing.
"So no school for two weeks?" I asked.
"Yeah. But next week counts as a week and we have no school all week for studying for testing!" He said laughing.
"Okay well I'm gonna go home now so we don't get caught." I said.
"Hold on." He said then suddenly kissed my lips. I just smiled and he did too. Then I went home. I for home at 5:00 pm.

"What happened to your eye?!" My mom yelled.
"Nothing! I said running upstairs.
Then I got a random text.
Random number: hey it's Cameron and I'm only grounded till Thursday so three days! :)
Me: Awesome. My mom is questioning me about my cuts and my black eye. But are you okay?
Cameron: Don't worry about me. I'm A okay!
Me: that's great. Well my moms calling me from downstairs. Text you tomorrow or later?
Cameron: Uhh... I might call you later. ;p
Me: Mkay bye.

I went downstairs and the police were here.
"Mom?" I asked scared.
"No. They aren't here for me." She said. Then she started talking about a bully and I never mentioned it.
"Can we take you down to the station, so you can talk about these bullies?" The police asked and I nodded. Then when I was getting in the police car Cameron drove by and stopped to look then drove off and everyone was outside of their houses.

I got to the police station and I saw Cameron. "Im fine. See no handcuffs." I said as I walked by.
When I got inside I sat in a chair, the officer across from me.
"How many people is it? That bullies  you." He asked.
"Um.... Four." I said.
"Do you know their names?"
"Yeah. Jack Dail, Ethan and Grayson Dolan , and Halley O'Brien." I said barely being able to say Halley's name. I left Aaron out of it.
"How long has this been going on?"
"Well Halley started last week and the rest since 7th grade." I said.
"Okay how do they bully you?"
"It used to be calling me names. Now they punch and kick me and stuff." I said starting to tear up, because I have no idea what they will do.
"Okay on a scale to 1-10 how bad does it hurt and how much do they do it daily?"
"It hurts a 10. They probably do it 4 times a day."
"Okay you can go now." He said and I got up leaving while crying.

When I got outside is saw Cameron and I ran up to him and he hugged me.
"What will they do?" I asked him.
"Probably just talk to their parents." He said.
"NO! They'll just bully me more." I said crying still.
"Maybe jail for a month?"
"What about Halley!" I said crying more.
He let go of me and looked down to look at me.
"Hey. Listen." He said.
I looked up and he wiped away my tears on my cheek.
"Halley deserves going to jail. Okay?" He told me, his hands on my cheeks
I nodded and hugged him.

When Cameron got to my house to drop me off I saw the cops there and Halley with handcuffs on getting into the car. I started balling my eyes out, just like her mom. Her mom have me a death stare.
Cameron followed me to the door. I would usually kiss me, but I hugged him first and he kissed my forehead.

I went inside and saw Dylan inside. "How'd you get here? And why?" I asked. "How'd  you get home?" My mom asked totally ignoring my question.
"Cameron dropped me off. He was waiting for me at the station, he was really worried about me." I said.
Dylan was shocked and kinda crying.
"What?" I asked walking towards him.
"Your the one who got my sister arrested." He said moving back and crying even more and my mom left the room.
"Dylan, she was punching me and pushing me into stuff. She deserves this." I said.
"No she fucking doesn't!"
"Stop. Your over reacting." I said and got a FT call from Matthew and I answered it.
"Go ahead. Answer it! I'm done anyway! I can't believe I liked you! I guess it right that you change with the people you hand around with. He yelled.
"Exactly! Halley is dating a tool who beats me up! She changed into a bigger bully then him!" I said crying my eyes out.
He just left slamming the door.

I ran upstairs. After I threw my phone I remembered I was in the phone with Matt. I ran over to my phone and it was cracked badly and it wouldn't turn on.
"FUCK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

Then I went to sleep.

Well she is just full of surprises. I decided that I liked her with Cameron, but idk if that will stay. Well it's 2:12 AM. So hope you are enjoying and PEACE!