Chapter 8

Brooklyn's POV
I went to school 6 minutes early. I would of been earlier, but I couldn't even get out of bed. Like Cameron wasn't coming here and Matthew hates me. I have nobody here. In class I had to work on me and Cams project alone. At lunch I was so peaceful. I don't know when they are getting out, but today I only have to worry about Aaron. Which is worse than I thought after school he punched me and pushed me against a locker and started kicking me, he stopped and ran when he heard a teachers voice. I got up and slowly limped away to go to home, but I asked my mom to take me too Cameron's. When I got there I was still limping. I rang the doorbell, then he answered without a shirt on.
I starting blushing.
"Um can we work on the project?" I asked.
"Sure come in." He said then going to his room.
I followed behind.

We went inside his room, and I laid the  long paper down on his floor. Then got the stuff for it out. We actually worked pretty good, until he said, "why were you limping?"
"Aaron beat me up." I said looking at the ground.
"Shouldn't he be in jail or something?!" He asked.
"Well.... I may of not mentioned his name."
"What! Why?"
"Because I wanted to see if he is actually like that and turns out he is. Oh and also everyone comes back on Friday." I said.
"What if they try to kill me?" By then I was still looking at the ground.
"Hey I won't let them touch you! Okay?" He said lifting my chin up and smiling.
"Okay." I said and hugged him.

After about 30 minutes, he drove me home. He walked me to the front door.
"I'll call you?" He asked.
"Uhh.. My phone broke. Don't ask how it just did." I said.
"Okay." He said then kissed my forehead and then I hugged him.

When I got inside I heard screaming and crying.
"I'm home mom!" I yelled not knowing she was in the living room... With a guy.
"Who is that?" I asked.
"Brooklyn. This is your brother. You never knew about him because I had him when I was 17 and put him up for adoption." She said.
"So threw all the stuff we've been threw, you just think it's okay just to bring another kid home!" I yell then walking out the door. I took my moms car and drove back to Cameron's, because his parent don't get off work until 9:30 and they work 30 minutes away so they don't get home until 10:00 PM.

I knocked on his door and he answered.
"Can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Of course." He said letting me inside.
I told him about everything and how I apparently have another brother who looks 25 or 26.
"Hey it's okay. You can stay here if you want?" He asked.
"Yeah that'd be nice."

So me and Cameron ate and went to his room. I borrowed a shirt that was way to big on me and a pair of his shorts. Then I sat on his bed, he sat next to me. Then he kissed me over and over again then tickled me and we laid down and my head was on his chest and I took advantage of the fact that he was shirtless and felt his abs while laughing.
He kissed my forehead then both cheeks then kissed my lips. After talking a little but I fell asleep with our legs mixed together and his arm pulling me into his chest with my arm around  his stomach and my head on his chest.

I'm so happy that I have someone to talk to like him.

When I woke up I checked his alarm clock and it said 10:00. Cameron woke up shortly after.
"Hey? Are you gonna just skip school? It's Thursday."
"What's so great about Thursday?" I asked laughing.
"I don't know." He said hugging me tight.
I kissed him and then got up and he told me not to go downstairs because he was still grounded and his parents  were here until 10:30-11:00. I nodded and got back into bed, looking outside and noticing his parents cars weren't out there.
"Did you just want me to stay in here with you?"
"Yeah." He said laughing, then pulling on me, so that I was sitting on him. I just couldn't stop looking at him and smiling. I don't know why though.
He started tickling me.
"StOp!" I yelled laughing.
He stopped 3 minutes later.
"Can I go make breakfast?" I asked. He nodded.

I went downstairs and made pancakes on the stove. Then all of a sudden two arms come up and wrap around my sides. I turned around, then he just kissed me.
Although we aren't dating, I liked him so much now. He is just so perfect. 

Around 3:00 we were goofing off and I sat on him while he was doing push ups.
"Okay it's either your strong, or I'm just really light." I said laughing.
"Both." He started laughing.

We went for ice cream at the same place that Dylan took me to. This time i ordered cookies and cream. He ordered twix ice cream. We laughing and after that we went to the beach. He told me that he would teach me to surf. I actually did okay for my first time surfing.
After that he showed me his private beach house. It was three bedrooms and two bathrooms and he had an amazing view of the beach.
"This view is gorgeous!" I said.
"Mine is better." He said then I blushed and walked over to him and kissed him.

Just too let you know it's gonna be Brooklyn's POV mostly so. Hope you enjoyed and are enjoying it! Well love You guys, peace!