Chapter 11

Brooklyn's POV
I was in the hospital for about another week, and Cameron came to visit me everyday.

When I got home, I saw a child service van in front of my house. I dropped my bags.
"MOM WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!" I asked.
"Sweety, they are gonna take you for a week or two and teach you about not harming yourself." She said.
"No. I'm not gonna go anywhere like that!" I yelled and started running.

I took shortcuts and stuff like that to go to Cameron's house. I kept calling him, but he didn't answer.
I got to his house. I knocked on his door. I rang the doorbell. When ever a car drove by, I got scared. So I went around back I knocked on the back door. Then I decided to try Cameron's upstairs window. I climbed up the balcony, barely being able to. When I tried to open his window it was locked. "Great! Nobody is home!" I said.
I tried calling him again and saw his phone light up.
"He doesn't have his phone either." I yelled.

Cameron's POV
I went to Brooklyn's house to surprise her when she got home. I knocked on the door and her mom answered.
"Hello. Is Brook home?" I asked.
"No. I have no idea where she is." She said.
"Okay, I'll let you know if I find her." I said and left.

I got home and went in my room to get my phone before looking around town and saw someone on my balcony. I opened it and saw Brooklyn.
"Babe! Where have you been?! Your mom is looking for you." I said hugging her.
"Um I can't go home." She said.
"Why."
"Because I'm gonna be taken away for a week and I wanted this week to spend with you and study. I need to get enough credits to graduate this year! Only 4 people from Juniors get to graduate early. I need to be one!" She said still hugging me.
"Okay. You can stay here. I guess." He said and kissed me gently.

Brooklyn's POV
I'm glad Cameron let me stay at his place. His parents are barely home, so I can just either stay in the guest room or in his room, with him. I chose his room because I didn't want to be in the guest room and his parents seeing me or something.

So that night around 9:00 me and cam got ready for bed. I was wearing a big shirt and my underwear, only because the shirt went to my knees. I got in Cameron's bed and laid down scrolling threw Instagram, while Cameron was downstairs.
He came up and I put my phone down and he laid next to me. It was really nice because me and him just talked for a while and we laughed and he had such a cute laugh and we kissed a little. We would be laughing and then he would just kiss me for a couple seconds then we would just talk. Then we heard the door open and shut, and we heard voices.
"Cameron. We should probably go to sleep now." I said.
"I don't want to!" He said whining.
"Cam."
"I know. Night." He kissing my forehead. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around him and fell asleep instantly.

I woke up to Cameron coming in his room. He had wet hair, so he must of been in the shower.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"1:19 PM." He said.
I can't believe I slept in that late.
"Oh when did you wake up?"
"Around 12:00."
"Oh sorry." I said getting up.
"It's fine baby." As soon as he said that butterflies scattered my stomach. I smiled.

I changed into my clothes. I brushed my hair and when I was about to do my makeup, Cameron stopped me.
"Don't. You look gorgeous without it." He said setting my makeup on his desk.
He kissed me wrapping his hands around my waste bringing me closer. "I love you." He whispered in my ear smiling.
"I love you more." I whispered back.
"I love you most." He said, kissed me, and then hugged me.

Later that day, me and Cameron studied for next weeks testing. School ends in 2 months and I might not be anywhere close to getting enough credits.
"I've applied to three colleges." Cameron said. "And they all accepted."
"Cameron! That's great! Where?" I asked.
"Washington, another one in Washington, and Florida." He said.
"Oh." I said.
"What about you?" He asked holding my hand.
"I only got accepted in one.... It's all the way in London. I said frowning.
"Look, we will make distance work. Okay?"
"We will be in different contents." I said starting to tear up.
"Hey! It's gonna be okay. I'll visit you whenever I can. Okay." He said palming my cheeks.
"Okay." I said and kissed him.

I feel like this is really boring and I'm so sorry for not updating! I've been so busy, but I'll update all day on Sunday, hopefully if not Monday of Tuesday. It's just I have to get ready for school and crap. But I love y'all and hope you enjoyed this chapter!