Chapter 16

Brooklyn's POV
We graduate in a week and I don't know if I'm ready. Sure me and Taylor will still be together, but I'm gonna miss my brother and sister and my mom. Honestly I'm gonna miss Matt the most. Like it's only gonna be me and Taylor now, and my new friends.... If I make any.

I went to school and it was Tuesday. I was wearing shorts, a crop top and flip flops with my hair in a side braid.
When I got to school I notice Taylor waiting for me.
"Hey princess." He said smiling.
"Hey." I said and kissed him.
"So are you coming over after school?" He asked.
"I think I'm gonna go to Matts if that's okay with him." I said.
"Oh okay." He said.
"Well I'm gonna go to class. Bye love you!" I said kissed him and left for class.
At lunch I went to find Matthew. When I found him I pulled him outside the cafeteria.
"Matt I was wondering if we could hang out tonight?" I asked.
"I'm busy."
"Doing what?" I asked.
"None of your business. I'm just busy okay?" He said and started walking away.
"No Matt! You can't just run away from me!" I yelled at him.
"Look Brooklyn. I love you and all but I have to let you go. In not even a week from now we won't even see each other everyday. So I'm gonna go bye." He said and started walking away again.

I skipped my next class and sat on the hill outside watching people play basketball for gym. I saw Taylor down there. I started laughing. He looked over at me but didn't see me. It was hot outside and everyone was sweating really bad. Grayson pushed Taylor over and Grayson got kicked out of the activity. Then Ethan started arguing and also got kicked out of the game. Why do they have to be so mean.

When school was over I went behind Taylor and hugged him which scared him. Then we started laughing.
"Your not meeting with Espinosa?" He asked.
"No and he made that pretty clear." I said and we started walking to his car.

We drove to his house and went to his room. We set our bags on the floor and started talking.
"I never showed you how much I loved you." He said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"That night. I said that id show you how much I love you and I didn't.
"Okay? So what."
"I want to show you now." He said and rolled on top of me.
"Why now?"
"Shhh... Just let me." He said and started kissing me.
"Taylor." I said.
"What?" He said frowning.
"Can we just do something else?" I asked.
"Why?"
"Because I'm not in the mood." I said."
"Well what do you want to do?!" He kinda yelled.
"Why are you mad?"
"I don't know. I just.... Don't know." He said.
"Look Taylor. I know how much you love me. You don't have to show me." I said.
"Brooklyn. That's not the reason." He said.
"Taylor! There's no reason. Okay?!" I said getting mad.
"Now your getting mad."
"Yeah I am!"
"Why?"
"Because I said no and you just get mad! What the fuck?!" I said.
"Okay Brook. Be mad at me. I don't give a fuck. Just know I'm the one that should be mad." He said.
"Oh my god! Really?! Why are you so selfish?!" I yelled.
"I'm not." He said.
"Okay um yes you are!" I said standing up.
"Babe. Please just stop."
"Oh my god! Goodbye Taylor." I yelled and grabbed my bag and started walking downstairs.
I heard him following me.
"No don't leave!" He said sounding angry and sad.
"Taylor. Just let me go." I said tearing up and I don't know why.
"Why are you mad?"
"I literally told you twice already!" I yelled and opened the door.
He pulled my hand. Back inside and shit the door.
"What the fuck?!" I yelled.
He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.
"Your right I'm selfish. I shouldn't be mad. Sorry." He said.
I hugged him.
"I just don't want to be used for that." I said.
"I would never do that. I'll never take advantage of you." He said and kissed me again.
"Okay."
"I love you so fucking much... You don't even know." He said.
"Taylor I do know." I said and kissed him.

One week later•

Im graduating today and I'm crying. I'm done with high school after today. No more seeing my family everyday. No more seeing Matt. No more high school. I'm off the college in 3 days.

Me and Taylor got to the high school to graduate.
They called my name after saying a bunch of stuff.
I got up there balling my eyes out. They gave me my diploma and I got off the stage. Taylor did the same after 2 different people.

At the end I was still crying. I walked to my mom. On my way I saw Cameron. I started crying more and jumped into his arms. "Oh my god!" I yelled crying.
"I missed you so much Brooklyn." He said.
"Ugh! I missed you!" I said.
Taylor came up to me. He looked mad. He probably was mad that I was in a random persons arms.
"Oh Taylor this is Cameron Dallas. And Cameron this is Taylor Caniff." I said still hugging him.
"Nice to meet you. Now would you mind putting my girlfriend down?" Taylor asked sounding angry.
"Taylor! What's wrong with you?!" I said to him.
"I just don't like another guy holding you, when I should." Taylor said.
"Well he's my ex which I haven't seen him in like 5 months! So he can hug me if he wants to!" I said.
"I'm just saying." Taylor said.
"Oh is Taylor your boyfriend?" Cameron asked.
"Yeah. I'm sorry he is acting like this." I said.
"It's fine well I'll be in an apartment a block from your house for the weekend. So I got to go bye Brooklyn. It was nice seeing you again." Cam said, hugged me, and left.
I walked over to my mom cause I was angry at Taylor.
"Mom can we go home?" I asked.
"Yeah." She said.
"Bye Taylor. See you in three days." I said still mad.
He was mad too I could tell.
I got home and went in my room.

•1 day before leaving for college•
I woke up and went downstairs. My mom looked angry and sad.
"What's wrong mom?" I asked.
"It's from the college. They changed their mind. They don't want you at Indiana University. I'm sorry." She said.
"Your joking right?!" I yelled.
"No."
"Oh my god!" I yelled and ran to Cameron's apartment.
I knocked. He answered with messy hair.
"What's wrong?!" Cameron asked.
"I'm not going to college anymore." I said. 
"Have you told Taylor yet?" He asked.
"No. I will later." I said and hugged him.
He brought me inside. I called Taylor.
"Taylor in not going to college they denied me."
"What?! No they didn't." He said.
"Yep they changed their minds. Have fun Taylor." I said and we decided to break up and I hung up.
"So when are you leaving and where are you going?" I asked Cameron.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months! I hope you liked this chapter.•