Surprise!

------------------------------------------------------------Zeke's POV. ------------------------------------------------------------

I suddenly wake up soaking wet. With out even opening my eyes I yell "Uriah." After a few minutes of chasing Uriah I finally get ready. I put on the casual T-shirt and jeans. I look at the time, ten thirty. I still got some time. I start heading down stairs. My brother's, Rick's bedroom door is still closed. He is nineteen now. He was deployed to Afghanistan a year ago, and we haven't seen him since. He said he will be back in a week. Uriah and I have been counting down the days. I let out a big sigh, and continue heading down stairs. (srry that was probably the worst thing I have written.)

After twenty minutes of watching Srubs(Great show on Netflix) Uriah is finally ready. "Dud what took you so long. Trying to look all nice for Marlence" I say teasing him. I can see his cheeks turn a shade of pink. I let out a little chuckle. "Come on lets go pansycake."

"Hey I am not a pansycake. You still haven't asked out Shauna yet" Uriah fires back. The whole car ride we bicker about who is the biggest pansycake.

We finally pull up to the mall's parking lot and see our friends waiting for us. "Oh look idiot one and idiot two are here" Tobias our best friend says. (He is not abused in this one)

"Ha ha. Very funny" I reply back in a sarcastic tone. Once we are all inside the mall Christina goes crazy.

"Okay so I want the guys to go to Dauntless café to grab us a table. I want all the girls to come with me to Macy's, American Eagle, and Areoprostle in under thirty minutes. Can we do this? Yes we can" Chris yells. I'm starting to feel like I'm in the army instead of Ricky. All the guys including myself groan but start walking to Dauntless café. In the distance I can faintly hear Lynn.

"Ugh Christina why can't I just go with the guys I hate shopping." Once we get a table we start talking about any girls Tobias might like this year. You see in our group we all have our crushes I like Shauna, Uriah like Marlence, and Will likes Christina. So only Tobias and Lynn don't like someone, and Tobias could have almost any girl he wants.

"Okay, what about her" questions Will pointing to a really hot brunette. Tobias shakes his head. For the next twenty minutes we just point to random girls, but all we get for a response is a head shake or just a plain no. Then we see this girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, but it is what she is wearing that catches our eyes. She is wearing a military uniform(The camouflage one.) 

"What about her" asks Uriah with his voice getting higher at the end. Tobias ponders a minute.

"Maybe." Everyone is speechless.

"Guys we got a maybe" I say putting my hands in the air.

"Maybe about what" ask Lynn who is with all the girls who are now sitting down.

"Nothing" We all say in sink.

We are all waiting for our order to come. The army girl is still here, just sitting a couple tables away. We see a waiter bring our food except he isn't a waiter. He is wearing(Idk what to call them but the fancy kind of uniform) He has brown tan skin like mine, he has the same chocolate brown eyes as me, could it be? After he puts down our food he finally looks up. It is Ricky! Uriah and I gasp in surprise. We both jump out of our seat, and hug him. "I thought you weren't coming for another week" I ask.

"I wanted to surprise you" he says before being squished into another hug. We all have tears in our eyes. After a whole long year of not seeing my older brother he is finally here.

"Have you told our parents yet" asks Uriah.

"Dad picked me up from the airport, but mom doesn't know. Come on lets go surprise Mom." Just as we are about to start walking he turns his head. I can tell by his face that he recognized someone. "Hey I will meet you at the car." Although he said to meet him at the car we don't move, including are friends who are now waiting for Rick with us. Rick walks over to the army girl. The weird thing is that he saults her. How is that possible? She looks so small and fragile. After they talk for awhile he comes back. "Ok lets go."

"Wait, wait, wait, I want to know who she is" says Christina while putting her hand on my brother's chest to keep him from moving.

"She is Admiral Six. She was basically in charge of us back in Afganistain."

"Really, but she looks to young and fragile." says Will. Ricky lets out a little chuckle.

"Yes she is young, but she is diffidently not fragile."

~Sometimes what you're looking for comes when you are not looking at all