Help

I knock on Pedrad's door. When It swings open Rick comes out. He doesn't even give a second thought. He wraps his arm around his long arm around my waist trying to support my weight. He guides me to the chair in the living room. He looks at the wound. "It didn't go through. I will have to get the bullet out." He give me a questioning look as if he is asking if he was allowed to do it. I give him a little head nod. While he runs into the kitchen to get the things needed the kid I met earlier come from upstairs laughing and talking. The all stop abruptly when they see me. I now realize what I must look like to them. I have blood all over my hands and my face too. My leg is also covered in blood. In all, I look like shit. I don't really no what to do so I just awkwardly wave.

Finally, Rick comes over with all the things needed. The little 'gang' are all silently sitting in the living room. Rick tosses me a pillow from one of the couches. "What is the pillow for" questions Will.

"You will see in a second" replies Rick. He take the knife from his little pile of supplies. "You ready?"

I take a deep breath before I reply, "Yeah." I shove the pillow in my face before he starts. He starts fishing out the bullet with the knife. I start screaming into the pillow. I force myself not to cry.

"I am almost done hang in there. Hang in there" he repeats. I ball my fist while I continue to yell into the pillow. I feel the knife leave my body, and a the sound of metal hitting the floor. He is done. I peel the pillow of my face and take a deep breath. When I look up I see Christina throwing up in the sink. I would laugh but it would hurt to much

-hey guys... I know it has been a very long time and I am very sorry for that... it has been a year since I had last written this and looking back at it now my writing has gotten a lot better haha. This was a chapter that I started that I had never finished. You guys kept on asking for an update, and I am very grateful for all the positive comments about my work, so thank you. so this is half a chapter that I had made a year ago... so hope you enjoyed it...love all of you for reading my story and commented how much they loved it!