First Day Of High School

-Srry abut my grammar I will fix that later

I wake up to my alarm at 0400(4 am). I start with my daily five mile run before coming home and doing one hundred pushups and sit ups. After that it is 0500. I put on the same outfit as yesterday, and yes it is clean. I pull up to the school parking lot with my truck. Already people are starring and I haven't even gotten out yet. I collect my bag form the back seat, and start to get out. When I open the door everyone except the group closes to me have confused looks. A girl from the unconfused group walks up to me and says, "You must be Six, right."

I nod my head in response and reply, "And you are."

"Oh sorry. I am Christiana" she says leaving her hand out, which I gladly shake. "And this is Marlene, her boyfriend Uriah, Uriah's brother Zeke, his girlfriend Shauna, Tobias, Lynn, and Will my boyfriend" she says pointing to which persons which.

"It was nice to meet you guys, but I have to go to the office to find out my classes. Bye" I say waving to everyone. After looking for around forever I finally find the office. Behind the desk sits a perking woman about thirty years old. "Hi I am admiral six and I need my time table please."

"Oh yes of course" she says before going through some folders. "Here you go." I walk away with my time table after I say thanks.

Admiral Six   Junior   female

AP Math-102

AP biology-89

AP English-67

Lunch

gym-gymnasium

combat class-gymnasium

Current Events 45

I find room 102 just when the bell rings.

"Ah Admiral Six welcome to Roth High. I am Mr. Dez. Would you care to introduce yourself to the class" he says in a deep voice.

"Yes sir." I turn to face the class before I speak again. "Hi I am admiral Six and I just came back from Afghanistan. I will attend high school for a year so I can move up in ranks and then will be deployed again."

"Thank you, you can go sit next to Tobias." Once I sit down next to Tobias Mr. Dez start the lesson. Most of it I already no so I just zone out but act like I am paying attention.

"I am sorry, but I just have to ask, why are you wearing your uniform to school" Tobias asks in a whisper.

"I have been orders to wear it at all times."

"You're kidding."

"I don't kid" I say in a stern but quite voice. He doesn't talk for the rest of class.

With ten minutes left of first period I get a phone call from general Max. "Admiral Six Lockdown the building. There is a bomb threat and spies just outside."

"Sir yes sir." By now everyone is looking at me funny. I jog up to the teacher and wisper in his ear Lockdown. You can see the fear in his eyes. I run out of the class room and to the office I don't even wait for permission I just barge right into the meeting room.

The perincable at the hea of the table says, "Is this important Admiral because I am in the middle of a meeting."

"Lockdown sir." I say in a stern voice. With those two words he is out of his chair and at the intercom.

"Lockdown, lockdown. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill" he says to the microphone with a concerned express. Me, I keep a emotionless face.

I come to the class that I was just in because I remembered it had windows that I could see out of. I knock on the door twice then four times. The door swings open. I run to where the windows are and see the spies right outside. I see one look up and notice me. "Duck" I yell at the class before gunshots start to ring out breaking the windows. I take out my gun, and start shooting while hiding behind a corner. Each shot I fire is a kill shot. "Damn it" I say under my breath. I am out of ammo. I have two mu guns, but that is not going to cut it. I pull out to grenades. "Close your eyes." I say before pulling the ring of each of them I through them to where the spies are. I signed up for this. They don't need to see this. I army crawl to the windows, peaking my head up to make sure that no one is still aiming at me. I see Zeke starting to get up. Out of the corner of my eye I see a man trying to get one last shot before he dies. Except he is aiming at Zeke. I don't think I just do. I jump in front of Zeke making the bullet hit my stomach instead of Zeke. 

I feel like someone just sucked the air out of me. Zeke gasps when she sees me on the ground, but gives out a sigh of relief when he sees my bullet proof vest underneath my camo jacket. He gives out his hand To help me up, which I gratefully take. I mumble a quick thanks. "Stay down endless someone tells you different" I shout to the class. I walk out of the class without looking back. When I get to the school's lobby I see my general with other soldiers behind him and the SWAT team just getting here. I walk up to the general and sault. He saults back. "The spies were outside room 102, I used two grenades to finish them sir" I say with a strait face.

"Any still alive" he says in a deep voice.

"Few to none. No defendant answer yet sir."

"Good work Admiral, seems like you have it under control. Take over from here."

"Sir yes sir" I say before I sault him. He does the same back. I walk over to the soldiers and the SWAT team behind him. The soldiers sault me. "At ease." " Brown I want you to get the paramedics down to room 102."

"Sir yes sir" he shouts. You most people in the army know me, and also know that I hate being called ma'am. And no I am not gay. Ma'am sounds old and miss makes be sound like a damsel in distress. I think Sir is general term. So that is why he called me sir.

"Miller, I want you to go to the intercom and report for the students and the faculty to exit the building."

"Sir yes sir." When I look at the next soldier I notice that it is Mathew. Mathew was in my unit for my first deployment in Iraq. He also helped me mentally after being captured. That story is for another day.

I give him a smile before I say "King you stay with me while we search the bathrooms for any other spies."

"Sir yes sir."

I walk over to the SWAT team. "Get you dogs and go through every room."

"Ma'am yes ma'am." I groan at the word ma'am.

"So Mathew how long is your leave" I ask Mathew.

"I have one more month before I get deployed to Iraq."

"At least you don't have to spend you leave in high school" I say with a little laugh.

"Yeah, I am glad I got that over with."

"Okay lets get started" I said before opening the door to the first bathroom.

~A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone believes the smile